GlamMomAngel

NARS pro prime light optimizing primer

(0) Hearts

Does anyone with oily skin have the NARS pro prime light optimizing primer? How does it work with your skin? I had a sample and I used it on my face, but not my t zone

brittany0859

Re: NARS pro prime light optimizing primer

(0) Hearts

I have a deluxe sample of it, and I have used it on my combination skin and I really like it. It doesn't control oil though, but it does make your face look radiant and glowy. 

carolang

(0) Hearts

@stephy I am pretty excited to try it when it comes out, I saw Jaclyn's review as well and their eyeshadow primer is amazing for oily skin so I have high hopes! (can't respond directly on this internet browser, womp)

stephyd216

(0) Hearts

I can't wait to try it either! Hoping its as great as Jac made it out to be!

stephyd216

(0) Hearts

Nars is coming out with a primer on 2/1 that is suppose to really help with oily skin by keeping you super matte! I believe its main purpose is to hide pores and fine lines, but I've heard it keeps you SUPER matte. I haven't tried either yet, just a thought!

GlamMomAngel

(0) Hearts

_8738392.jpgis it the instant line and pore perfector?  it has been released at nordstrom but i havent tried it yet because i was waiting to see if sephora would get (accrue more points to get rouge for next year lol).  i really like the luminous glow the light optimizing primer gives tho.  they make work very well together

stephyd216

(0) Hearts

Yes! Jaclyn Hill mentioned a 2/1 release in her last video, so maybe that's a sephora release date!?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • stephyd216
    • brittany0859
    • carolang
    • GlamMomAngel
Photos1
  • _8738392.jpg