helplesslybella

Moisturizing combination/ oily skin for make up users

I have combination skin but it's mostly oily. I would like an oil-free noncomedogenic moisturizer. I wear make up regularly so it needs to absorb well into the skin.

mbjunkie

Re: Moisturizing combination/ oily skin for make up users

(0) Hearts

Boscia oil free day/nightly lotion, Amore Pacific Refreshing Complex (this name sounds like a serum but it's actually face moisturizer... it's only sold in Neiman Marcus right now. Sephora does not carry the full Amore Pacific line)

jmotaku

(0) Hearts

I would suggest, from personal experience, these three (see if you can get samples from those awesome Sephora store folks!)

1.  Philosophy Hope in a Jar Oil-Free, with or without spf.  Spf is not my personal buddy...lol

2.  Boscia Oil-Free Daily Hydration

3.  Dior SkinPerfect - this gives my skin gorgeous texture!

Good luck!

ilovemyyorkie

I love love love the Kate Sommerville Oil Free Moisturizer. I have seriously tried ever oil free moisturizer on the market and always come back to this one.

tenngal

Kinerase makes a great moisturizer that's a lightweight, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, fragrance-free formula that is ideal for normal-to-oily skin called "Lotion"It is oil-free and works well underneath makeup.  What's also great about it is you can use it for your day and night moisturizer both.

I hope this info helps you . . . :smileyhappy:

shikeeta

(0) Hearts

A couple of other options for you to try....

Boscia Oil Free Moisturizer SPF15 (Great Price)

DDF Ultra Lite Moisturizing Dew (with or without an SPF)

Kate Sommerville Oil Free Moisturizer

Good Luck!

jenlaf

(0) Hearts

Murad

kkcp

(0) Hearts

Vichy Normader anti-imperfection hydrating care. Trust me, its the best moistirizer on the planet for oily skin. I have tried a lot of them and this is the only one that does not mask the oil, but corrects it without drying or being irritating.

kaiticure

clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel.

brittbritt86

I could not agree more with you about this gel lotion I use it morning and night and the name on the bottle says it all. My skin is now dramatically different. It is moisturized but not grassy and for the oilyness during the day try Lancome's pure focus T-zone power gel. It can be used right over your makeup for touch ups during the day. It is the only produce I tote with me in my purse it comes out clear and absorbes right into your skin. It is a must.  

Good luck beauty mate!!

chewcifer

(0) Hearts

clinique dramatically different gel is the bomb!

waterbaby1981

(0) Hearts

Clinique Dramatically Different Gel.  I normally use the lotion, but I used Origins Zero Oil cleanser and toner along with the gel while pregnant ( I went from dry skin to an oil slick) and it worked fantastically.  I would recommend the Zero Oil moisturizer, but it's not a very big tube for the price.  Clinique all the way.  If you still need something else, Laura Mercier makes Secret Finish in two formulas, one for oilier skins that mattifies.  I also used that before putting on makeup and it was perfect.  Hopefully my experience with those help you.

fabfaces85

Also try: DDF "Oil free moisturizing dew", Bliss "Best of Skintentions", Boscia "Oil free SPF 15 moisturizer, and Murad's "Skin Perfecting Lotion". They all are lightweight, and does not clog pores. Enjoy!

triciaann

Three that I use and love:

Hope in a Bottle - Philosophy

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Peter Thomas Roth - Oil Free Moisturizer.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 14 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • chewcifer
    • kkcp
    • helplesslybella
    • kaiticure
    • fabfaces85