cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Matte MAGIC!

Are you ready for magically matte skin?

Meet our Magic Mattifying Balm & Blotting Sheet Duo!

Side One:

Mattifying, lightweight balm that glides onto skin to erase shine and pores, priming, and setting makeup for extended wear. It’s velvety soft, transparent, and undetectable, and it’s ideal for all skin types.

Side two:

Features our hidden, innovative blotting sheets which you can custom size. The blotting sheets are the perfect tool for absorbing shine and oil throughout the day, during travel, or after the gym. This mattifying duo can be used in place of traditional pressed powders to absorb oil and shine without leaving traces of powder behind.

Perfect for after the gym or on-the-go! 

http://www.sephora.com/magic-mattifying-balm-blotting-sheet-duo-P416573?keyword=TR%C3%A8STIQUE%20Mag...Screen Shot 2017-02-14 at 5.01.34 PM.png

Re: Matte MAGIC!

@trestiquebeauty, I really like the idea of this product! I have not used a mattifying balm before, but do use blotting papers. It would be cool if there was a mini mirror somewhere on this for on the go touching up. (just a thought). 🙂

If my local Sephora has this, I will definitely give it a try!

Thank you!! That is such a great idea..! 

We hope you love it!

xx

@angel7594  I love the idea of a mirror, too!  ❤️

There's not enough blotting sheets to get rid of my oily skin.

Maybe, I am in the minority, but I don't want to look 'matte.'  I want to look dewy, glowy, fresh.

This is why I don't wear face products. They make my face look....blah! Then I wash them off. 

Mandy Moore.  That is perfect skin and look. Or, California beach girl.  Healthy and sun kissed. 

Ok, maybe I am just asking for too much here. I want the 'matte' craze  to be over!!! ;')

@kssweetheart @Tamara76

So glad you like this concept! We love it too!

What a great comparison - it is as portable and convenient as these pens 🙂

It's so portable and perfect for on-the-go touch ups! 

xoxo

treTeam

@trestiquebeauty Definitely looking forward to checking these out once they are in store!  🙂

This sounds awesome and clever

Thanks @misscg!!!

They are coming soon to a Sephora store near you, so keep an eye out! 🙂

xoxo,

treTeam

@kssweetheart @shimmerbait The balm is totally transparent so it can work on any skintone 🙂

It can be used both under and on top of foundation. What's great about it is that it does 2 things at once - it can used as a primer to smooth skin and blur pores and it mattifies skin at the same time!

Thanks - all issues I struggle with!

@trestiquebeauty - Echoing others, this looks very interesting. I wondered about the Balm as well, is it really universal and will it blend and become transparent on all skin tones? Even on Princess So White like me? Thanks for any info.

Yes!

It is completely undetectable on ALL skin tones 🙂

xx

I see the description says undetectable but is the balm tinted?  I'm always looking for a product to help with oiliness but I wonder how it will really apply over makeup. 

Hi there!

The bulk color of the balm is tinted but it goes on completely clear! You can use it over makeup (or even go for the blotting sheets) or under as a primer! 

Happy trying!

xx

I saw this earlier and thought it was neat. Great for mommies like me 😁

@Anewxa @jesscheems

Yes this is perfect for mommies 🙂  It's compact and portable so its great for busy mommies! This 3-in-1 product can be used to blur pores, mattify skin, and the blotting papers are perfect for touch-ups on-the-go!

That's what I thought when I saw it! 😄 

This sounds super interesting. Nice concept!

As I said in the earlier thread, the stick blotting balm sounds interesting, but I think blotting papers in general are a waste of money.  Facial and bathroom tissues and kitchen and restroom paper towels can do the same thing.  But then again, maybe this is geared towards those in high school and college and not those of us nearing retirement.

31 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • Screen Shot 2017-02-14 at 5.01.34 PM.png
  • IMG_0196.JPG
testing