ImaginaryLove

Liquid foundations for oily skin!

I have used so many foundations and because i have oily skin its hard to find a good-long lasting liquid foundation. So far I've found one that I've liked and that's the new Stila foundation with concealer in cap. I was wondering what foundation is similar and or lighter (maybe even a powder than a liquid as well)? Plus I've noticed that my skin is very fair and more pink, so foundations with less yellow are much appreciated!!

Please and thank you!!!

-Lydia

jennypenny1995

Re: Liquid foundations for oily skin!

(0) Hearts

The Tarte 12-Hour Foundation would be ideal for you, but please keep in mind that those of us with pink in our skin actually want to SUBTRACT pink by adding some yellow tones.  Go watch Lisa Eldridge's video about picking out a shade of foundation.  She is on YouTube and is brilliant.

lylysa

Try Tarte's Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Foundation, it gives medium to full coverage and allows you to build up if you need to on product for a fuller, more complete look and uses Amazonian clay to absorb and control oil but is also packed with nourishing ingredients to nurture your skin and not dry it out.

For a powder foundation, try MUFE's Duo Mat powder or even Benefit's Hello Flawless, both have a wide range in color selection. 

wingatprsct

(0) Hearts

@Lydia  I too have oily skin and use the Stila Stay All Day Foundation with concealer.  But I'm afraid come summertime, it will be too heavy (and hot) for everyday use.  I am trying Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream and am really enjoying it.  It is not as full coverage as the Stila Stay All Day. But it has more coverage than other BB creams I have tried and does not disappear by the end of the day.  It also goes on smooth, has a matte finish and allows my skin to breathe.  I believe it has also improved my complexion.  The test will be hot, summer days getting in and out of hot vehicles and watching baseball games with blotting papers in hand!  Hope this helps.

makeupandmoney

(0) Hearts

Hourglass immaculate liquid to powder foundation is good and carries lots of shades with different undertones. It provides pretty good coverage and should be lighter than that stila foundation. It also dries a powdery matte. Great for summer.

Laurawells

(0) Hearts

I found Clinique Stay Matte Foundation Review on bellashoot.com. Looks promising..

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • jennypenny1995
    • lylysa
    • wingatprsct
    • makeupandmoney
    • ImaginaryLove
    • Laurawells