I have a major problem with concealers! IT CREASES INTO THE LINES UNDER MY EYES =(

TeemaB

I have a major problem with concealers! IT CREASES INTO THE LINES UNDER MY EYES =(

(0) Hearts

I have used both crème concealers, liquid concealers. I have lines under my eyes which are very obvious...there not even fine lines. And even worse terribly dark circles. I don't know what to do so that the concealer doesn't go into the lines under my eyes and I have to keep retouching and tugging so it doesn't settle. Can you guys please give me some recommendations =)

callmefafi

Re: I have a major problem with concealers! IT CREASES INTO THE LINES UNDER MY EYES =(

(0) Hearts

First I would suggest that you use a moisturizer and primer first.  One that minimizes pores and fills in lines.  I think creme concealers would be best for you instead of liquid.  I never liked liquid and I have bags under my eyes as well as hereditary dark circles.  I never like concealer but I love NARS concealer. 

TeemaB

Re: I have a major problem with concealers! IT CREASES INTO THE LINES UNDER MY EYES =(

(0) Hearts

I was actually going to purchase the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer but since its liquid I'm hesitant. Any tips?

callmefafi

(0) Hearts

NARS has one that isn't liquid.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 17 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • aviscardi
    • jennypenny1995
    • sunflower837
    • sulfate