Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

How do I keep my forehead pores from getting clogged with the oil from my bangs?

I recently got bangs, and the skin on my forehead has become so oily! Which products can I use, in the morning or the evening, to keep the pores on my forehead from getting clogged with all of the extra oil? I'm generally a pretty low-maintenance kind of girl, so I don't want to spend a ton of time using very expensive products. Thanks!

Re: How do I keep my forehead pores from getting clogged with the oil from my bangs?

Use oil-controlling wipes throughout the day.  Target makes some great knock-off!

Re: How do I keep my forehead pores from getting clogged with the oil from my bangs?

Don't leave hair products on the bangs they can transfer to the forehead, causing the issues. When you can push the bangs aside so the forehead can breathe.

Hi tutifruitti,

I would recommend making sure that the area stays well-cleansed and exfoliated to minimize breakouts. You might want to check out the Kate Somerville Exfolikate cleanser, as this will help with both, without over-drying your skin. 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing