lillyjumper

Great new Moisturizing lotion/gel

Hey beauties! I recently have had trouble getting out my moisturizer, which means its almost gone! It did an ok job, but I am looking for something new! I have combo/oily skin. If anyone has any suggestions, that would be awesome! 

ChicDabbler

Re: Great new Moisturizing lotion/gel

(0) Hearts

For super lightweight stuff, or very oily skin: Clinique yellow gel, Koh Gen Do Spa moisturizing gel, or Boscia.

For lightweight hydration for combo skin (me): Clinique Moisture Surge, Philosophy Take a Deep Breathe.

Korres Pomagranate and Yogurt are also good choice tho I haven't tried them yet.

joeanne

(0) Hearts

I use Philosophy Take A Deep Breath Oil-Free Energizing Oxygen Gel Cream Moisturizer, and I love it during the summer months because it really is not the least bit greasy. It's very light and feels very cool, sinks right in.

My skin is oily and I hate anything that feels heavy or even slightly greasy on my skin, but this stuff I can slather on and it feels wonderful. Not a bad price for the amount you get - lasted me throughout the summer and I'm still using it! If you're near a Sephora, get a sample and try!

malday

How about Korres Pomegranate Balancing Cream-Gel Moisturiser?

swfupload_2834535376790162505.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/pomegranate-balancing-cream-gel-moisturiser-P305109

I used to use this stuff back when it was still in the old packaging and I loved it. I only stopped buying it because it was getting a little pricey for me at the time. Right now I use Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture for Combination skin, which is way cheaper and works fine for me.

poornima

Thirding this. I just switched to Pomegranate (a little over a week ago) after using Wild Rose for much of the summer, and my combination-leaning-oily-in-the-summer skin is so much happier, and much less greasier.

Another favourite is the boscia gel. I find it *slightly* less moisturizing than the Pomegranate gel, but it is perfect for muggy summer days.

http://www.sephora.com/revitalizing-black-hydration-gel-P297568?skuId=1379221

melissabt

I just started using the Korres Pomegranate and it feels really hydrating without feeling oily or heavy!

<3 Melissa
laurabt

I think the Korres Pomegranate Balancing Cream-Gel Moisturizer would be an excellent choice!  :smileyhappy: -Laura

clarks18

I have oily/combo skin as well and the two that work the best for me and that I actually like the best are Clinique's Dramatically Different Gel and Cethapil's Oil Free Moisturizer.  Clinique is a little more light weight than the Cethaphil.  The Cetaphil has SPF in it.  I of course like the price of the Cethaphil better than Cliniques.  I did buy the super size of the Clinique back in January and I still have half the bottle left!  Hope you find something that works for you!

midnightangel

Not sure what your budget is so I'll just throw out a few of my new faves. Really fond of Lancôme Génifique serum and cream serum. Also like Boscia revitalizing black hydration gel.

On the drugstore end, I absolutely love Clean & Clear Morning Burst hydrating gel moisturizer.

All of these are really light & great for combination/oily skin. The Clean & Clear one smells the best though - like sweet cucumbers. :smileyhappy:

rikkie

Ooh, seconding Boscia revitalizing black hydration gel!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 13 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • malday
    • melissabt
    • ChicDabbler
    • joeanne
    • lillyjumper
    • clarks18