mlwilcox1

Best products for OILY skin types

(0) Hearts

I am looking for the best of the best in foundation, concealer, powder, eyeshawdows, cleanser, moisturizer, etc. for oily skin. I use Smashbox Anti-shine and Smashbox photo finish primer. That works for awhile, but it just doesn't cut for all day.

jennypenny1995

Re: Best products for OILY skin types

(0) Hearts

Here you go!  Tarte's 12-Hour Foundation, no concealer needed after using that), Tarte's Finishing Powder (the white stuff), Benefit's World Famous Neutrals in Easiest Nudes Ever, Murad's Time Release Cleanser, and Murad's Age-Fighting Moisturizer.  That foundation is a game-changer!

sincerelyjennie

(0) Hearts

Best finishing product is definitely the Tarte amazonian clay smooth-operator. Normally, my face gets really oily just a couple hours after cleansing. But when I apply this on top of my clinique mattifying foundation, I'm actually shine-free for most of the day! Plus, the texture is AMAZING and light weight. Makes your face feels like a baby's bottom :smileywink:

latinadiva

(0) Hearts

is this the loose setting powder from tarte you're referring to?? i've always been curious. i just recently got into loose setting powders.

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Foundation for oily skin would be:

1. Hourglass immaculate liquid powder foundation

2. MUFE Pro finish Muti-use foundation

3. MUFE Mat +Velvet foundation

4. Kat Von D foundation

Concealers:

1. Kat Von D

2. Shisheido natural cream finish concealer

Powder:

1.MUFE HD powder

2.Shiseido loose or pressed translucent finishing powder.

Eyeshawdows- Tarte Amazonian Clay

Cleanser:

I would definitely go with the Murad on the oily skin part/ gel cleansers. Also the Murad oil control mattifier.

For primers:

I would go with the Hourglass mineral veil, Givenchy's Mister Mat or the Kat Von D rehab elixir primer.

Hope this helps!

JamieDawn

(0) Hearts

For foundation, try Clinique's acne foundation. I actually had to stop using it because it was drying my face out way too much. I thought  I had extremely dry skin, but it was the foundation. It's reasonably priced, but the color range is pretty small.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • jennypenny1995
    • sincerelyjennie
    • latinadiva
    • beautylovingirl
    • JamieDawn
    • mlwilcox1