oliviajenks

Adding Argan Oil to skin routine!

(0) Hearts

Hello all!

I was wondering if adding some kind of face oil (like Josie Maran Argan Oil) would help balance the oil in my skin? 

Thanks for your advice and help.

aviscardi

Re: Adding Argan Oil to skin routine!

yes definitely. i use to be oily and started using argan oil as my nightly moisturizer. after a year i was completely combo. currently i am combo / normal (dry in winter) .. even in this heat i don't have as much oil as i use to. 

irenet

Adding oil to your face can be a great benefit. With so many washes and using oil free products we tend to strip the natural oils from our skin. I use Josie Maran Light Argan oil, I would suggest the light oil first. I did notice that my skin was less dry and the tone improved but I only used it once a day with my night routine. Also, the oil does my hair a world of good. After I style it, I put the oil on my fingertips and work it into the ends and body of my hair. My hair is fuller, more manageable, and silky. I think I used it more for my hair than my face.

beautygal1221

I recently started using the Josie Maran Light Argan Oil and I have seen a hug difference in my skin. I have been using this a night and it helps my skin reduces blemishes that are starting to form. From what the people in Sephora were telling me when I bought this oil is good for your skin because it makes you skin think it has already produced enough oil. So in turn it will not produce as much. So far I really like it!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • aviscardi
    • oliviajenks
    • irenet
    • beautygal1221