Answer
kittylai
oil+ sensitive skin, hydrating mask
(0) Hearts

What is the best hydrating mask for oily+sensitive skin???

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
meredithb
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have oily, sensitive skin that's hydrated and I've had really great results from the ole henriksen blue/black enzyme mask:

s958686-main-hero.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/blue-black-berry-enzyme-mask-P113608?skuId=958686

It's a gel-mask for sensitive skin that exfoliates and hydrates. After I take the mask off, my skin is polished, clean, and dewy and it's never irritated my skin.

Hope this helps!

Meredith

megcee
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have oily, sensitive, acne prone skin and I only use Caudalie Moisture Mask. I like it. People rave about the SK-II masks though so if you have the money I'd get those. 

cherrybombtastic
Answered
(0) Hearts

I use Boots Conditioning Clay Mask. You can find it at Target for less than $10. It's good for sensitive skin because you can remove it without having to rub your skin too much. I hope this helps and good luck!

beautylovingirl
Answered
(0) Hearts

To be honest with you I don't  think a hydrating mask is what you need for oily sensitive skin, try something like the glamglow mud super clearing mask and see if you have better luck. Most hydrating mask are for dry skin and will add too much hydration (such as more oil ) to oily skin remember you want to hydrate not add more oil.

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • cherrybombtastic
    • megcee
    • meredithb
    • beautylovingirl
    • kittylai