Accepted Solution
i have SUPER-oily skin and got a sample of hope in a jar moisturizer. yes or no?
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer

Hi, chewcifer!

If you mean should you try it or not, I'd save it for a time when your skin needs extra moisturizing or you have dry patches on your face.

Hope this helps!

xoxo, Charlotte

Answers: 3

I use Philosophy's Hope in a jar as a night cream, too and it's great! It sinks right into your skin, leaves it non-greasy but still moisturized enough.  Definitely try out the sample:-)

(0) Hearts

I would say if you have oily skin, stay far any from Hope in a Jar. I have super oily skin, and not only was it SUPER heavy on my skin, but I felt like I was just adding on oil, even though it says it was oil free. I ended up breaking out realy bad afterward too. Give the sample away, it is just a sample.

(0) Hearts

Hi chewcifer!

The Philosophy Hope in a Jar is a great moisturizer to use and is 99.9% oil-free. It is a very lightweight and hydrating moisturizer but may feel a bit too intense throughout the day for you. I would suggest using it as a night cream or when you do have dryer feeling skin.

You may like the Philosophy Hope in a Jar Oil Free formulation which is lighter in weight and specifically made for normal to oily skin types. You're left with a soft matte finish and extra surface oil is absorbed to prevent that shiny-greasy finish on your face.

Hope in a Jar OIL FREE.jpg

I hope my information can help you. Smiley Happy

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 5 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
  • Hope in a Jar OIL FREE.jpg