Answer
infinitise
good moisturizer for oily combination skin?
(0) Hearts

Hey everyone, 

I just hav a question to ask about a goo moisturizer. 

I have dry but oily skin and is prone to get acne every now and then 

I like something that is more natural, and organic (but doesnt have to be if its amazing) 

I have pores, redness, and my skin is rather always warm 

could you recomment me an amazing moisturizer that would be suited for my skin? 

The sales associate recommended me the mositurizer from nude today, but i find that theyre way too expensive, and when i searched online for their review, people didn't think they did too much of their job compared to its price 

please help me :smileysad: 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
Luxeface86
Answered
(0) Hearts

One of the things that actually helped to clear up my acne and now is helping IMMENSELY on hyperpigmentation is Tarte's Maracuja oil. I have really sensitive skin, combination but tends to be on the oilier side. This stuff is incredible. I've been using it for almost a year and my complexion is a complete 180 from what it was before. 

Try this. You will NOT be disappointed!

Luxeface86
(0) Hearts
I also want to note, that while the bottle of this oil costs $48... it will last you AT LEAST a year. PROMISE! Totally worth it.
infinitise
(0) Hearts
Thank you So much for your opinion!!
Is that someting you would use at night instead of the moisturizer?
my friend was devouring about an avocado oil, so I tried it I felt like i had to organize any blackheads or white heads at the end of the day and it was wayy to thick to put it on afterwards
I will definitely take a look at the Tarte one!
Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • jennypenny1995
    • Luxeface86
    • infinitise
    • brockcameron
    • michmo
    • voxover