Answer
infinitise
good moisturizer for oily combination skin?
(0) Hearts

Hey everyone, 

I just hav a question to ask about a goo moisturizer. 

I have dry but oily skin and is prone to get acne every now and then 

I like something that is more natural, and organic (but doesnt have to be if its amazing) 

I have pores, redness, and my skin is rather always warm 

could you recomment me an amazing moisturizer that would be suited for my skin? 

The sales associate recommended me the mositurizer from nude today, but i find that theyre way too expensive, and when i searched online for their review, people didn't think they did too much of their job compared to its price 

please help me :smileysad: 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 5
Luxeface86
Answered
(0) Hearts

One of the things that actually helped to clear up my acne and now is helping IMMENSELY on hyperpigmentation is Tarte's Maracuja oil. I have really sensitive skin, combination but tends to be on the oilier side. This stuff is incredible. I've been using it for almost a year and my complexion is a complete 180 from what it was before. 

Try this. You will NOT be disappointed!

michmo
Answered
(0) Hearts

First Aid Beauty - Daily Face Cream

I have dry skin, but my pores around my chin/jawline can get clogged easily.  I had been using Argan oil, but had a bad reaction to that.  Then I found the First Aid Beauty line.  I use the Daily Face Cream or the 5 in 1 with SPF 30.  It is light weight, but still gives me enough moisture.  I really love their products.   

brockcameron
Answered
(0) Hearts

I would definitely give Caudalie's SOS serum a try. It sounds like your skin is more dehydrated than it is dry. The serum is great for reducing redness and hydrating skin in a way that won't make you oily.

jennypenny1995
Answered
(0) Hearts

Based on Caroline Hiron's rave on her blog and my own research on ingredients, I'm about to get on Hydraluron.  It's supposed to be sold in the US at Walgreens soon, but it's already sold in the UK and Canada or online.  Being oily, that hyaluronic acid is truly a game changer, so I can't wait to get started!

for now, I use Renee Rouleau's Sheer Moisture at night and Clinique's Dramatically Diff Gel for daytime.

voxover
Answered
(0) Hearts

I'm on the market for all sorts of skincare things right now, and have sensitive, oil, very irritable and acne-prone skin, so I've been test-patching a variety of store samples and taking notes so far to see if I find the holy grail. I think Clinique's Dramatically Different was nice (especially at its price points, $15-25), and it didn't break me out from what I noticed. Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright was also nice but on the pricy side at about $50.

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • jennypenny1995
    • Luxeface86
    • infinitise
    • brockcameron
    • michmo
    • voxover