Answer
sportygal
Accepted Solution
athletic 11 year old with acne

hi. im an 11 year old girl and have very bad acne. i dont know what to do or what to buy. i end up getting pimples and picking them when i am nervous during a test. any ideas????

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
lainiec
Answered

im sorry to hear about ur problem! but its easliy fixed with the right face wash. foundations and concealers and powders are a lot for an 11 year old to wear and an sometimes make things worse.

My advice would be to find a good face wash like Clean & Clear or something with Benzoyl Peroxide in it. Depending on how sensitive your skin is. Ask your mom if you can see a dermatoligist if necessary and they can help find a personalized skin regimen for you. Spot treatments or medicated creams are always helpful too.

And stop picking them during tests or it will get worse! always wash your face of sweat and dirt and after sports with at least water or a washcloth. Cold water is always the best in my opinion, or in the shower. Try to keep your hands and hair off your face during the day and pull your hair back at night. Even little things like changing your pillo case and showering regularly and moisturizing can make a huge difference.

I hope this is helpful! :smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 13 answers
  • 11 hearts
  • 15 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • strmysony
    • matcha
    • cherrybombtastic
    • socalhoney
    • pocketvenus
    • wakeboarderr