Answer
glitterandspice
acne, oily, small bumps
(0) Hearts

I am 19 yrs old and have oily skin that is prone to acne. I get the most around my jawline. Recently i have gotten small bumps on my jawline/cheek area. It happened about a month ago and i dont know how to get rid of them. They arent acne but more like a rash without the redness. I think im allergic to something im using but i dont want to stop all my products because i spent quite a bit on them. Any thoughts? I use my clarisonic and cetaphil wash with the benefit moisturizer. Murad clarifying toner and various makeup foundations/ tinted moisturizers. any help? please??

P.S I am also in the market for a over night acne/oil treatment. An suggestions?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
BoomBoomClack
Answered
(0) Hearts

for a night treatment try Ole Henricksen Invogorating Night Gel. Changed my life!

komal17
Answered
(0) Hearts

You should use something that rather cools your skin, sometimes using the clarisonic can be rough on your skin. I recommend using it once a day with a cooling cleanser such as Noxema Deep Cleansing Cream. You mentioned that you use various foundations, for acne and coverage, i would recommend any makeup forever foundation. Use the Murad toner at night with a moisturizer. Get some masks that will remove the dirt from within the pores, Queen Helen's Mint Julep Mask is amazing. 

bijouxkristyna
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you didn't want to switch your skincare line - I'm going to suggest only using your Clarisonic once a day, then tone, then cold water splash (to really tighten those pores back up) and then apply a light application of moisturizer.  I would also suggest in making sure you change  your pillowcases often and check your detergents (since you mentioned rash).  If you're using product in your hair, make sure it is away from your face before you go to bed.  Good luck!

Murad,or Philosophy for night spot treatment.

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • bijouxkristyna
    • glitterandspice
    • komal17
    • BoomBoomClack