What to do about an oily T zone?

Ok I'm 17 years old, and my nose has been really oily lately. Normally, I have really good skin. If I get a pimple, it will usually go away within a few days. But Lately, i've had a bunch of tiny pimples around my nose, and its gotten really red. Because my skin doesn't really get bad, I don't know what to do. I wash my face with a makeup remover wipe, and i use the Olay skin thing that is the cheap version of Clairisonic. What do you recommend i do? My cheeks are dry, but my T zone is oily! Grr. frustrating. Thank you!

This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
(0) Hearts

Hey Eliza!

It sounds like you & I have very similar skin problems! I have never experienced acne on my cheeks because they are so dry, but my t zone is oily & cannot handle any excess moisturizer. 

To help this problem, I recently experiemented & bought Boscia's  No Pores No Shine T-Zone Treatment:

This product is great because I have seen results & less break-outs. It is also great because it works well under a moisturizer & make-up. Just make sure to not apply it to your whole face because it WILL dry out your cheeks even more.

I hope this has helped & good luck I hope your problem is solved soon! Smiley Happy

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 5 in conversation