Answer
eliza94
What to do about an oily T zone?

Ok I'm 17 years old, and my nose has been really oily lately. Normally, I have really good skin. If I get a pimple, it will usually go away within a few days. But Lately, i've had a bunch of tiny pimples around my nose, and its gotten really red. Because my skin doesn't really get bad, I don't know what to do. I wash my face with a makeup remover wipe, and i use the Olay skin thing that is the cheap version of Clairisonic. What do you recommend i do? My cheeks are dry, but my T zone is oily! Grr. frustrating. Thank you!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
tinkerchels
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hey Eliza!

It sounds like you & I have very similar skin problems! I have never experienced acne on my cheeks because they are so dry, but my t zone is oily & cannot handle any excess moisturizer. 

To help this problem, I recently experiemented & bought Boscia's  No Pores No Shine T-Zone Treatment:

http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P294212&categoryId=C16701#

This product is great because I have seen results & less break-outs. It is also great because it works well under a moisturizer & make-up. Just make sure to not apply it to your whole face because it WILL dry out your cheeks even more.

I hope this has helped & good luck I hope your problem is solved soon! :smileyhappy:

xo

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 5 in conversation
    • projill
    • antoine0000
    • tinkerchels
    • eliza94
    • heavyhedon