Answer
ailel
What is the best skin care for a 13 year old girl?
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

My daughter is turning 13 and I want to get her something that will help her skin. She is already having breakouts and oily skin, but I want it quick and easy for her too. HELP!!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
sweetmaria
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hey there! :smileyvery-happy: Well I am 13 years old so I kinda sme tips for your daughter! I love NIVEA  Ypu can visit www.nivea.com

so you can check out the products you want I hope I'll help you!

blaqjack
Answered
(0) Hearts

When I was about the same age as your daughter, I only used clean and clear morning burst cleanser for morning. It worked so well for me and my skin seemed to like it and I would always get compliments on how "glowy" and blemish free my skin looked. I also used the morning burst spf 15 moisturizer with it. Unfortunately, as I'm much older (I'll be turning 20 in a couple of weeks :smileytongue:) I do not use this regime, since my skin has changed since my earlier years. Have your daughter try out clean and clear for a couple of weeks and see how it goes. She has nothing to lose. I'm currently using the mary kay skin care system if this helps you as well. I really like how the mary kay cleanser works for me :smileyhappy:

marliiee18
Answered
(0) Hearts

I recommend Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser. It is a good cleanser for starters like your daughter. My sister uses it and her skin is glowing!! This cleanser has an awesome smell which wakes you up in the morning and leaves your skin baby smooth while working on the breakouts. Use it both morning and night (even though the name itself states morning but override that). You will see the difference in a week. Also you can buy the moisturizer (under same name) whcih also contains SPF protection. If the breakouts are really bad, buy the Clean & Clear Dual Action moisturizer and the breakouts will disappear.

sweetmaria
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hey there! :smileyhappy:) Well I am 13 years old so I kinda sme tips for your daughter! I love NIVEA :smileyhappy:)  I hope I'll help you!

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • marliiee18
    • ailel
    • blaqjack
    • sweetmaria