Answer
meredithb
Vitazing vs Glow Job

I'm currently using the Origins Vitazing moisturizer and I'm wondering how it compares to the Soap & Glory Glow Job moisturizer. I have oily, acne-prone skin. Has anyone tried both? Which do you like better?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
lylysa
Answered

I haven't used the S&G one, but I have used Origins' Vitazing. It wasn't my absolute favorite moisturizer, but it felt nice on the skin. I didn't notice too much of a change in terms of actually adding pigment to my skin.

I like that it has SPF in it though, the S&G one doesn't. It's best to get your SPF directly through a sunscreen or through your moisturizer as opposed to a foundation or powder because cosmetics with SPF aren't applied heavily enough to give full sun protection and coverage.

dianabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi meredithb, 

I agree with lylysa, the VitaZing was nice for its texture and the option to have SPF, plus it made my skin feel healthy and fresh without being super thick or clogging.

Origins - VitaZing™ SPF 15 Energy-Boosting Moisturizer with Mangosteen

The Soap & Glory Glow Job is also a nice brightening and radiance boosting moisturizer with a few bronzey beads to add extra glow and color to the skin which was fun. Unless you dont burst the beads properly and you have a bit of leftover residue.

Soap & Glory - Glow Job™ Daily Radiance Moisture Lotion

Honestly since you have oily skin, both of these may gave you more of a shiny appearance than you may actually want so I would suggest an oil free lotion that wont cause breakouts or give you extra shine:

Origins Zero Oil

Zero Oil™ Oil-Free Moisture Lotion

Korres Wild Rose Brightening Moisturizer

Wild Rose 24-Hour Moisturizing & Brightening Cream

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • lylysa
    • meredithb