Answer
jsmacken
Top Moisturizers for Oily & Dehydrated Skin?

What are some good moisturizers for oily yet dehydrated skin? I am currently using Murad's skin perfecting lotion but it is too light for the winter weather.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
colorobsession
Answered
(0) Hearts

I've been using Boscia's black line lately to try to get my oily/acne prone skin under control (this set is a really great way to try a couple of those products: http://www.sephora.com/little-black-book-P376056?skuId=1454974) I really like their Revitalizing Black Hydration Gel and tend to use that at night. During the daytime I use their Oil-Free Hydration SPF15 to give my skin extra sun protection. They also have something called No Pores No Shine that's been awesome at making my T-Zone less oily throughout the day. On a related sidenote, maybe you should also consider changing up your cleanser for the winter months too. If your skin is being stripped of it's natural moisture at this time of year it can sometimes become too oily in an attempt to compensate. Using a super gentle cleanser might help keep your skin happy and less likely to overproduce oil.

Question Stats
  • 7 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • saturnwings
    • spiritualizes
    • colorobsession
    • meredithb
    • beautylovingirl
    • jsmacken
    • Naomi222
    • LadyBry13