Answer
sweetlybroken
SPF moisturizer for oily skin

Hi,

I am looking for a moisturizer with SPF for oily skin.

Is there one you would recommend? 

Thanks. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
cherrybombtastic
Answered

I personally love using Murad's Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 because it not only helps with controlling oiliness, but it also helps if you get inflammation or your skin gets red easily. I would, however, suggest getting a sample before buying it because in my opinion, it does cost more than what I would spend on a product, and every person's skin is different, so it may not help your skin. I hope this helps and good luck!

missjr
Answered

Hi, Sweetlybroken!

Count me in as another user of the Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15.  It's AWESOME! 

Although it has the consistency of Elmer's Glue, this moisturizer really works!  If you wear makeup, it will also keep your skin looking matte all day, and it inhibits breakouts.  Although it is a mattifier, it still provides the right amount of moisture so that your skin is balanced.  Just a little bit goes a long way.

I would also encourage you to get a sample from your nearest Sephora.  It does cost more than I was willing to spend but it is worth every penny.

Murad - Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15

Good luck!

lylysa
Answered
(0) Hearts

The Murad Oil Control Moisturizer is wonderful!

Although the texture is something to get used to (a little goes a long way), try working it with your fingers more before applying it directly to your face to have your body heat warm up and make the lotion a bit more emollient.

If you prefer something lighter weight, try Boscia's Oil Free Daily Hydration with SPF 15. It's got a gel fluid texture, is preservative free, and uses silica powder to absorb oil and shine.

bijouxkristyna
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi,

I truly enjoy PTR's Clinimatte.  SPF 20, Oil and Fragrance Free, and has a matiffying effect!

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1272806&productId=P266203&keyword=clinimatte&...

Good luck!

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • cherrybombtastic
    • bijouxkristyna
    • lylysa
    • missjr
    • sweetlybroken