Answer
nanhah
Roscea and Blackheads?

I have very oily combo skin, my cheeks and forehead are normal, but in between my eyebrows, my nose and my chin are very oily, so I have REALLY BAD blackheads, since i was 10, I've tried everything to get rid of them!! BUT on my cheeks and a little on my forehead i have big pores and VERY red, inflamed, irritated looking skin, roscea obviously. my skin isn't particularly sensitive, but occasionally it will get irritate, i just don't want to further irritate my skin. I'm looking for a new skin care routine for a while now, and need a little help :smileytongue: i was thinking about the murad soothing gel cleanser and redness therapy treatment gel and the oil control mattifier SPF 15, for the day. at night Peter Thomas Roth AHA/BHA acne clearing gel im not sure what i should use for a cream at night, or if i could use a stronger acne cleanser. I really like natural products (lush, origins) but i just cant find anything that could work for me from there? Any suggestions please? I NEED HELP! please and thank you <3

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
chanels5
Answered

I would suggest the Origin Charcoal Mask, works like a charm for everything from blackheads, whiteheads, those deep unflappable pimples. You keep it on until it dries, and viola your imperfections disappear. Its priced at 22.00 which is amazing, and it works like a charm! Here's what it does.

What it is: A mask with activated charcoal to draw out deep-dwelling pore-cloggers.
What it is formulated to do: When environmental toxins, dirt, and debris get under your skin, its waste-filtering system gets jammed, pores get clogged, and skin looks cloudy. Nature's complexion clean-up crew gets to the bottom of skin's overcast condition and clears the way for it to act its best.
What it is formulated WITHOUT: - Parabens - Sulfates - Synthetic Fragrances - Synthetic Dyes - Petrochemicals - Phthalates - GMOs - Triclosan
What else you need to know: Activated charcoal acts like a magnet to draw out deep-dwelling pore-cloggers.

katyl128
(0) Hearts
I agree with you on this mask! It's so wonderful!
Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • katyl128
    • makeupobesessed
    • nanhah
    • prosheranda
    • babybear04
    • chanels5