Answer
Caligirl91
Accepted Solution
Really, really ridiculously oily skin
(0) Hearts

I have the oiliest skin ever, I have tired everything-Primers, Powders, blotting, nothing works. Right now I am using the Murad primer, Lancome long lasting foundation (the 24 hour one)-I love it, but it makes my skin oily so fast and I'm just using a clinique powder...please help!! I feel like I've tried so many things and nothing works...O

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
luckystripes262
Answered

I have extremely oily skin too and tried everything! but these product changed my life cuz they really reduced the oil by A LOT.First i use the clairsonic brushes to cleanse with murad time release acne wash and they have cleared up my congested skin and made it baby soft. Then I use the peel pads from dr. dennis gross. its a 30 day supply that u use once everyday and it noticeably reduced the oil,brightened my skin,made my skin super absorbent to other products and got rid of acne/scars.I swear the peel pads have made my skin the best I've ever had. then I use the philosophy breath of fresh air cream gel moisturiser day and night on top of the peel pads..this stuff is a great moisturiser for combo skin its super light u just need a tiny bit and it wont make u greasy cuz ur skin just absorb it in seconds. Then I use dr. brant pores no more pore refiner in the day time on my t zone..okay this stuff is amazingg for absrbing oil.It feels super nice too kinda like a powder once u appy it on and this last you for ages cuz a tiny bit does the trick. I use to use around 8 sheets of blotting paper throughout the day and now I use ZERO sheets if im not wearing foundation..but if im wearing foundation then i would use only 2 sheets. u gotta try these products! trust me i tried sooo many products to control oil through out like 3 years and finally i have found the gold!

Question Stats
  • 11 answers
  • 6 hearts
  • 14 in conversation
    • strmysony
    • tallwoman
    • hypeforlife91
    • michydarlyn
    • fitnessmom1231
    • colorobsession
    • beautylovingirl
    • oopz