Answer
Caligirl91
Accepted Solution
Really, really ridiculously oily skin
(0) Hearts

I have the oiliest skin ever, I have tired everything-Primers, Powders, blotting, nothing works. Right now I am using the Murad primer, Lancome long lasting foundation (the 24 hour one)-I love it, but it makes my skin oily so fast and I'm just using a clinique powder...please help!! I feel like I've tried so many things and nothing works...O

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
beautylovingirl
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi Caligirl91,

If your skin is extremely oily and you are using more and more products to stop the oil your actually making your oil glands kick into over drive and making them go crazy, the last thing that you need to do is scrub too much or use more product to stop the oil. You need to use a gel cleanser and if you choose a toner and a oil free moisturizer, even though you don't want to add more oil you still need to hydrate. Also instead of touching up with more powder using oil blotting sheets thru the day. Hope this helps!

michydarlyn
Hey Caligirl91

Makeup Forever Mat Velvet + Foundation works extremely well for oily skin, also like Beautylovingirl said, constant use of different products will make your skin produce even more oil. Check your food intake as well, hope this helps.
Question Stats
  • 11 answers
  • 6 hearts
  • 14 in conversation
    • strmysony
    • tallwoman
    • hypeforlife91
    • michydarlyn
    • fitnessmom1231
    • colorobsession
    • beautylovingirl
    • oopz