Answer
emilykatheryn
Powder to add extra coverage and set foundation for oily skin?

I am looking for a tinted powder to add more coverage over my foundation.  I now use MUFE HD powder to set my foundation, but I want something with more coverage.  I need one that will add a little more coverage over my foundation to make my skin look flawless and also will help control my extremely oily skin? Any suggestions?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
consolvo
Answered
(0) Hearts

Do you use a primer under the foundation? If not, that might be the solution. I've been loving the TARTE BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen. It covers all the bases as far as nourishing and protecting your skin and is matte.

I understand this isn't what you asked for (I only use the BB Treatment and a finishing powder) but if you are near a store you might just try it on or get a sample to try. I use the Light, but they could match you.

Best of luck to you in your search!

swfupload_4520442352077426355.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/bb-tinted-treatment-12-hour-primer-broad-spectrum-spf-30-sunscreen-P377542?sk...

emilykatheryn
(0) Hearts
I'll have to try that! Right now I use Milk of Magnesia as a primer and its helped to control the oil some, but I just need a little extra!
Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • jennypenny1995
    • consolvo
    • ChicDabbler
    • emilykatheryn
Photos1
  • swfupload_4520442352077426355.jpg