Powder to add extra coverage and set foundation for oily skin?

I am looking for a tinted powder to add more coverage over my foundation.  I now use MUFE HD powder to set my foundation, but I want something with more coverage.  I need one that will add a little more coverage over my foundation to make my skin look flawless and also will help control my extremely oily skin? Any suggestions?

Answers: 3
Answered

I agree: Clique's Stay Matte will add coverage, even in its Translucent shade.  Just be careful to make sure it doesn't oxidize to a bronze on you!

Answered

Clinique Stay Matte powder is my old standby. Give it a peek. =)

Answered
(0) Hearts

Do you use a primer under the foundation? If not, that might be the solution. I've been loving the TARTE BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen. It covers all the bases as far as nourishing and protecting your skin and is matte.

I understand this isn't what you asked for (I only use the BB Treatment and a finishing powder) but if you are near a store you might just try it on or get a sample to try. I use the Light, but they could match you.

Best of luck to you in your search!

swfupload_4520442352077426355.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/bb-tinted-treatment-12-hour-primer-broad-spectrum-spf-30-sunscreen-P377542?sk...

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
Photos1
  • swfupload_4520442352077426355.jpg