Answer
ash808hula
Oily, uneven skin

I have oily skin but my main concern is melasma, uneven skintone & very visible pores. What product line do you recommend. I prefer something without alot of steps to it.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
angelclarice
Answered

I had the same thing. You need to exfoliate the top layer of your skin and clear out your pores. Both of these items do a great job and it is very simple. They have a natural acid to help clean out your pores and improve your skins texture and even tone.

REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask

Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle Peel Pads

Hope this helps. :smileyhappy:

janinebt
Answered

Hi ash808hula,

I'm the same way, I really I would recommend Dr. Brandt's Pore No More Kit, which contains everything you need to control oil while minimizing pores. I would also highly recommend Clinique's Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector which will dramatically reduce dark spots as a result of acne, sun damage, or age.

pores no more® to go

Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector

Whimsically yours,
Janine
klvillav
Answered
(0) Hearts

you should check out NewBeauty magazine's blog, DailyBeauty. They have tons of suggestions for oily skin types..both for amazing products and at-home remedies. I swear by that blog...

waterbaby1981
Answered
(0) Hearts

For the melasma and uneven skintone issues, I've heard great things about Clnique Even Better Clinical serum.  Just be patient if you try it, since it can take up to 12 weeks to see full results.  They also have a serum called Pore Refining Solutions (I tried it before they changed it to a serum and it minimized my pores quite well with my skin resembling an oil slick at the time).  You can use more than one serum, just make sure the first one soaks in before you put the second one on.

Hope this helps.

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • waterbaby1981
    • julesmac
    • janinebt
    • angelclarice
    • ash808hula
    • klvillav