Answer
j3n82
Accepted Solution
Oily skin - need a good moisturizer

I have very oily skin and am looking for a good moisturizer. I want something that is not greasy and does not make my skin oily. Something that my skin can absorb and not just sit on the surface. My skin also tends to flake which makes everything even worse and I have mild acne. I have tried Philosophy, Clinique, Murad, Proactiv, etc. Please help!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
carapline
Answered

I have very oily skin that also gets pretty dry (either from harsh cleansers, or the weather), and I've found that Argan oil works quite nicely for me. I usually just use it at night, but if areas of my skin seem especially dry in the morning before I put my makeup on, I'll put just a little in those areas. One or two drops covers my whole face. I haven't noticed my skin breaking out any worse than usual since I started using it, and as long as I don't put too much on, it soaks into the skin nicely. Josie Maran Argan Oil For what it's worth, argan oil was also the only thing that worked on my lips when they cracked really badly when it started getting cold this fall.

Question Stats
  • 10 answers
  • 9 hearts
  • 13 in conversation
    • makeupmichelle
    • tenngal
    • kalex
    • carapline
    • himalayas
    • tclack
    • khandikhane
    • j3n82