Answer
rlwreb
Need recommendations!!

My face stays pretty oily throughout the day, especially because I live in a very humid place. Of course right after I wash it, it's awesome...but then as the hours pass by they bring the oil with them. My question is, what is a good skin care regimen, meaning face wash, perhaps a toner, and a moisturizer, if even needed, to help reduce the oil. Need some advice!! There are so many what seem like good brands, which ones do you guys recommend? 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
xoxcharlottexox
Answered

I like Clinique's products, and Dr. Brandt's are good too:

Clinique:

Clinique Liquid Facial Soap, Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3 or Clinique Clarifying Lotion 4, (3 is for combination-oily skin and 4 is for oily skin.) and Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel work well together, along with Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief. It hydrates your skin so it doesn't make as much oil, somehow. (it's oil free, too.)

Good products from Dr. Brandt:

Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® vacuum cleaner™ is a good cleanser that gets the oil out of your pores.

Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® anti-aging mattifying lotion mattifies your face and helps keep shine at bay.

Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner matte finish and keeps shine away (just not anti-aging.)

Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore effect refining cream minimizes pores and hydrates skin.

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 7 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • cherrybombtastic
    • xoxcharlottexox
    • artemisgem
    • izzemariegee
    • rlwreb
Photos2
  • teatree.jpg