Answer
romancewriter
Mask for oily and acne prone skin

I have very oily acne prone skin and blackheads.I'm looking for a mask. I try to stay with products that are as natural as possible.(but I'm willing to venture out as long as it works) I've tried the Boscia mask but it was a real hassle and it didn't seem to do much and I recently brought the Ole Henriksen Power Peel two treatment pack. Has anyone used that? Results? Any sugguestions? I don't really have a price range just looking for a good product.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
elzie
Answered
(0) Hearts
  • Go to Acne.org - I followed that exactly and i'm clear now after struggling for 10 years. People don't even recognize me somtimes, which is a little sad to realize how bad I had it before. I have found that  just masks don't really help treat acne on there own 

• Dr Dennis Gross – Alpha Beta Peel – EXPENSIVE but in the beginning of my acne battle it was worth it – It takes the dead dry skin off helping it heal faster. 

• Look up Milk of Magnesia Primer in YouTube – it will sound crazy at first but it works wonders for keeping oily skin under control which would help the acne 

• Help with redness $35 – Philosophy Micro delivery Mini Peel Pads (they really help calm my skin once a day)

• I do like the Botanics Organic line at Target - There is a mud masks that I just feels good and makes my pores smaller. 
Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 5 in conversation
    • elzie
    • ChicDabbler
    • beautylovingirl
    • romancewriter
    • RachelMarie13