Answer
christameff
I'm looking for a skincare regimen
(0) Hearts

I'm currently using acne medication prescribed by my dermatoligist, and it works great against breakouts but doesn't do anything about the oilyness of my skin.

I recently bought the Bliss Fabulous starter kit, but it's working just okay and I'm not sure if it's effective enough to buy the actual items.

I need a moisterizer with any kind of SPF in it, besides that I'm not picky at all.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
maryyy1989
Answered

Hey Christameff! :smileyhappy:

Finding a good moisturizer is the main part of maintaining a good skin regime. In your case, when you're looking for the right moisturizer, it should be oil-free of course and most importantly WITH SPF. Acne medication has the tendency to make the skin sensitive and make it more prone to burning when exposed to the sun, i know this because I've used many acne treatments throughout a few years so just a little tip there :smileyhappy:

Anyhow, a product that I recommend for you is Murad's Oil-Control Mattifier Moisturizer.

murad's oil-control moist..jpg

I like this one because it feels very lightweight on the skin, controls oil throughout the day, AND contains SPF for protection out in the sun. This moisturizer works very well with acne-prone skin and when using this myself I rarely broke out.

i hope this helps and please don't hesitate to ask further questions if you feel the need to do so!

xox

christameff
(0) Hearts
I actually received a sample of this with my Bliss purchase and I've been meaning to try it out, so thanks for recommending it!
one thing I do like about the Bliss products is how it seemed to brighten my skin, but I'm not sure if this is because of a particular product or all of them working together. do you think it would be a good idea to combine the Bliss cleanser and the Murad moisturizer?
Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • cherrybombtastic
    • maryyy1989
    • kssweetheart
    • projulie
    • babybear04
    • christameff
Photos1
  • murad's oil-control moist..jpg