Answer
xmissmaryx
I am looking for an oil-free mattifying moisturizer, not a primer, but a moisturizer.

Does anyone have any good suggestions on mattifying moisturizers? I am looking for something that is specifically a mattifyer and moisturizer in one. It would be even better if it had stuff in it to help blemishes... I just bought dermalogica (not to be confused with dermatologica) clean matte moisturizer from Sephora but it is not on the website so I can't see any reviews on it before I use it... so, should I try this out? any suggestions? 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 5
artemisgem
Answered

Yes--I know just the thing! I searched for it myself for quite awhile! :smileyvery-happy: And it's now something that's sold by Sephora for added convenience. I would recommend The Body Shop "Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion." (Sephora Product Page) It's works like a dream and it sounds just like what you're looking for: it moisturizes and smooths over any dry spots, but it also mattifys skin and keeps oily spots from getting shiny throughout the day. And the Tea Tree Oil the product contains will both treat existing blemishes as well as help prevent new ones from forming. Also, with frequent use, I've noticed it's made my skintone more even and has really cleared up my complexion as well. And it's actually affordable, too-I definitely recommend it! I hope this helps you--good luck in your search! :smileyhappy:

tallwoman
Answered

Not sure if this will help you in your search but Philosophy has tinted moisturizers available in 6 or 7  shades at QVC.com 

tenngal
Answered

I would try Bliss Steep Clean Mattifying Moisturizer which works great for oily skin types.  The balancing moisturizer is oil-free and provides necessary nourishment while regulating shine and refining pores.  The result is a smooth, bright face with a marvelously matte finish.  You can read more about it here:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P226404&categoryId=B70

By the way, Vitamins C and E fortify this formula to enhance and protect your complexion.  I hope this helps you. :smileyhappy:

maenad
Answered
(0) Hearts

I really like MAC's Oil Control Lotion because it moisturizes and leaves skin looking clean and fresh, also the bottle lasts forever. And this lotion mattifies for a while too. Worth the money, and you only need like 2 mini pumps. 

mandyluvoxoxo
Answered
(0) Hearts

Murad Oil Control Mattifying Lotion Spf 15 is really good...expensive but worth it

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 10 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • tallwoman
    • xmissmaryx
    • mandyluvoxoxo
    • leedee13
    • artemisgem
    • maenad