Answer
pina801
Cleanser and Moisturizer for Oily Skin

Hi,

My skin has recently become oilier than usual. I don't suffer from acne - I just have oily skin with large pores. I'd love some recommendations for a day and a night cleanser and moisturizer that will help with the oiliness and large pores.

Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
kristen6860
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have really oily skin too and I've discovered the Fresh Soy Cleanser and it's amazing, I would recommend this to anyone! I use the cleanser along with the Fresh Umbrian Clay serum and moisturizer and I've noticed a HUGE difference in the oiliness of my skin. I also use the Fresh Umbrian Clay Bar at night, which I absolutely love - I've been using it every night for the past 3 months and I've barely made a dent in it! I suffer from acne as well, and after using these products together, I almost never get a breakout. A little pricey - but lasts and is totally worth it in my opinion!

dianabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hello Pina801, 

I would recommend you use a gel based cleanser which won't make your skin feel more oily and that can also help with keeping your pores clean and unblocked (which will help prevent breakouts). Try also an oil free lightweight moisturizing lotion instead of a cream too. Here are my top recommendations for you:

Kate Somerville Detox Daily Cleanser

Detox Daily Cleanser

Dr. Brandt Pores No More Cleanser

Dr. Brandt Skincare - pores no more® cleanser

Origins Zero Oil Deep Pore Cleanser

Zero Oil™ Deep Pore Cleanser

Murad Oil Control Mattifier with SPF 15 (my favorite!)

Murad - Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15

Peter Thomas Roth Clini Matte All Day Oil Control

Peter Thomas Roth - Clini-Matte All Day Oil-Control SPF 20 

Boscia  Oil Free Nightly Hydration

Boscia - Oil-Free Nightly Hydration

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
pbcup04
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi friend....I'm loving  Dr. Brandt's  Pores No More Cleanser for the morning and  Murad Clarifying Cleanser for night time (removes make-up very well).  I also use the Pores No More Blemish Intensolution to finish removing any traces of makeup and to tighten pores after cleansing at bed time.  Also, Murad has a wonderful (just started using in July) daily Oil Control Mattifier w/ SPF 15 that I use daily as my primer now...thanks to a Sephora expert's opinion.  I've noticed a BIG difference in the amount of oil production/control.  Good luck my friend.

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • cherrybombtastic
    • dianabt
    • pina801
    • beautylovingirl
    • pbcup04
    • kristen6860