From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Oily Skin

Oily Skin

• 59715 Members
  • 3012 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Post your favorite oily skin tips or concerns for feedback from loyal beauty lovers like you.

Post your favorite oily skin tips or concerns for feedback from loyal beauty lovers like you.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Oily Skin
best skin tint!
|
Re: best skin tint!
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I've been using Yummylicious Skincare products. They're designed specifically for oily skin, offering a lightweight formula that d ...read more
I've been using Yummylicious Skincare products. They're designed specifically for oily skin, offering a lightweight formula that doesn't leave a greasy or overly shiny finish. Highly Recommended!!
New Post in Oily Skin
sunscreen
🐵what sunscreen would be good for oily skin?
🐵what sunscreen would be good for oily skin?
New Post in Oily Skin
Trying something new for my oily skin
Hi! New here. So my skin is so oily and i'm sick of it so after some research i ordered these 3 things below. Im wondering if any ...read more
Hi! New here. So my skin is so oily and i'm sick of it so after some research i ordered these 3 things below. Im wondering if anyone has used these products? If so did they work? Kate SomervilleExfoliKate™ Intensive Exfoliating Treatment Kate SomervilleExfoliKate™ Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash with AHA & Enzymes Kate SomervilleExfoliKate™ Glow Moisturizer with AHA
New Reply in Oily Skin
HELP WITH FOUNDATION
|
Re: HELP WITH FOUNDATION
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Hi friend! I feel your pain! Dior Backstage was THE BEST. Have you found a good dupe???? Thanks!
Hi friend! I feel your pain! Dior Backstage was THE BEST. Have you found a good dupe???? Thanks!
Recent images from this conversation
New Post in Oily Skin
whats the right skin product
HELLO !so i have oily skin i use for right now sweat primer by one size and its day one and its not workingfor foundation I'm usin ...read more
HELLO !so i have oily skin i use for right now sweat primer by one size and its day one and its not workingfor foundation I'm using nars i feel ike its not full coverage i have large pores and freckles and i can see my freckles from foundation set my foundation with with one size powder foundation maybe that's the problem I'm using powder foundation to set?? I don't know help lol!!!
New Post in Oily Skin
Powder foundation
Any suggestions for a good powder foundation? I normally use bareMinerals matte powder foundation but they're rebranding/phasing o ...read more
Any suggestions for a good powder foundation? I normally use bareMinerals matte powder foundation but they're rebranding/phasing out certain products. I really loved how it felt light on my skin. I have oily skin as well. Doesn't matter the price point & it can even be a drugstore brand. I'm hoping there's something similar out there! TIA♥️
New Post in Oily Skin
Oily
SpoilerOil control products Oil control products I need recommendation of primers and foundations that I can wear. My face is kind ...read more
SpoilerOil control products Oil control products I need recommendation of primers and foundations that I can wear. My face is kinda dry with my nose being oily.
New Reply in Oily Skin
Blotting papers
|
Re: Blotting papers
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: @chevyo I buy the Target knock-offs of the Clean & Clear and love them. ...read more
@chevyo I buy the Target knock-offs of the Clean & Clear and love them.
New Reply in Oily Skin
Foundation Needed for Super Oily yet dry rosacea skin
|
Re: Foundation Needed for Super Oily yet dry rosacea skin
HALL OF FAMER V INSIDER
Reply: HUDA BEAUTY #FauxFilter Luminous Matte Foundation 120B Vanilla is a high coverage foundation that should cover almost everything, ...read more
HUDA BEAUTY #FauxFilter Luminous Matte Foundation 120B Vanilla is a high coverage foundation that should cover almost everything, @fran15349. For staying power for your oily skin, I suggest a setting spray, like Urban Decay Mini All Nighter Ultra Matte Setting Spray 1 oz / 30 ml or Urban Decay All Nighter Vitamin C Hydrating Setting Spray. Urban Decay setting sprays are really interesting. You can feel yourself sweating under them if it’s hot, but the setting spray traps it in and your makeup doesn’t separate.
New Reply in Oily Skin
Foundation not sinking in and then looking cakey.
|
Re: Foundation not sinking in and then looking cakey.
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Sorry I just saw the reply. For some reason I didn’t get a notification. Yes I have been using one size primer right now. But I ha ...read more
Sorry I just saw the reply. For some reason I didn’t get a notification. Yes I have been using one size primer right now. But I have noticed it doing the same things with other primers. I expect it to be off when I use one with silicone in it. But most of mine are water based.
10,841 Posts