Answer
supastar313
Best Blotting Sheets?

Hi everyone, what would you say are the best blotting sheets to use daily if you are wearing a little makeup? Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 7
bijouxkristyna
Answered
(0) Hearts

Sheisedo Purifying Blotting Sheets.  They blot nicely and leave a nice matte finish.

beautylovingirl
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have used the clean and clear oil blotting papers forever. And they do just as good as the ones from the department stores. Hope this helps!

missjr
Answered
(0) Hearts

Good evening, Supastar!

My favorite oil blotting sheets are the Boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens.  There are 100 sheets in a box, and the papers are preservative-free, oil-free, and free of parabens and sulfates.  They are perfect for sensitive skin and will blot excess oil without changing the color of or removing your makeup.  You can learn more about them here:  http://www.sephora.com/blotting-linens-P61217?skuId=1164037

Boscia - Blotting Linens

babybear04
Answered
(0) Hearts

Clean & Clear are basic, affordable, and get the same job done as other more expensive brands.  Even the cheaper generic brands work just as well.

However, if you're in a super pinch and don't have any oil blotting sheets, go find your nearest bathroom and swipe one of the sanitary toilet protective covers and use one of those to blot.  I know it sounds super gross, but i've met a couple women who do the same thing and say that it's just as good as regular blotting sheets when in a pinch (I guess if you're super desperate!)

heartshaley
Answered
(0) Hearts

Clean and Clear... or ProActiv's are surprisingly great too.

helpful
Answered
(0) Hearts

I agree, either Up & Up or Clean and Clear- this is a product you don't need to pay more for. 

cherrybombtastic
Answered
(0) Hearts

I like the Up&Up blotting sheets. You can find them at Target next to the Clean and Clear blotting sheets. Same exact thing but a few cents cheaper! I hope this helps and good luck!

Question Stats
  • 7 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 8 in conversation
    • cherrybombtastic
    • bijouxkristyna
    • missjr
    • babybear04
    • beautylovingirl
    • helpful
    • supastar313
    • heartshaley