Answer
kaylauna
A Gentle Morning Cleanser?

Hi hi!!

I am looking for a good, gentle morning cleanser.  I was using Boscia's Soothing Cleansing Cream, but Sephora has discontinued carrying it, and I am looking for a good alternative.

I have 30-something skin.

At night, I use my Clarisonic with Murad's AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser.  I use Boscia's Balancing Facial Tonic and Boscia's Oil-Free Nighttime Hydration.  Two to three nights a week I also use Philosophy's When Hope Is Not Enough (Vitamin C) and Philosophy's Help Me (Retinol).  Once a week, I use Kate Somerville's ExfoliKate.

In the morning, I was using Boscia's Soothing Cleansing Cream without my Clarisonic, Boscia's Balancing Facial Tonic and Boscia's Oil-Free Day Hydration SPF15.  Then my makeup routine as normal.

So, any suggestions to replace the Boscia Soothing Cleansing Cream?  I know I can buy it off Bosica's website, but I would prefer to make my purchases from Sephora.

Thanks!!!  :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
emmielou
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I would also recommend the Fresh soy cleanser. It's one of the cleansers I use and I really love it. I have oily and sensitive skin, and I switched to this cleanser after using the sample sizes while traveling. 

I also really love Soap & Glory's Fab Pore Hot Cloth cleanser, but I usually use that at night to remove makeup. It's super gentle, gives you a mini-facial, and makes your skin feel really soft. 

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • emmielou
    • princesa7
    • lylysa
    • ChicDabbler
    • kaylauna