Answer
A Gentle Morning Cleanser?

Hi hi!!

I am looking for a good, gentle morning cleanser.  I was using Boscia's Soothing Cleansing Cream, but Sephora has discontinued carrying it, and I am looking for a good alternative.

I have 30-something skin.

At night, I use my Clarisonic with Murad's AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser.  I use Boscia's Balancing Facial Tonic and Boscia's Oil-Free Nighttime Hydration.  Two to three nights a week I also use Philosophy's When Hope Is Not Enough (Vitamin C) and Philosophy's Help Me (Retinol).  Once a week, I use Kate Somerville's ExfoliKate.

In the morning, I was using Boscia's Soothing Cleansing Cream without my Clarisonic, Boscia's Balancing Facial Tonic and Boscia's Oil-Free Day Hydration SPF15.  Then my makeup routine as normal.

So, any suggestions to replace the Boscia Soothing Cleansing Cream?  I know I can buy it off Bosica's website, but I would prefer to make my purchases from Sephora.

Thanks!!!  Smiley Happy

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I would also recommend the Fresh soy cleanser. It's one of the cleansers I use and I really love it. I have oily and sensitive skin, and I switched to this cleanser after using the sample sizes while traveling. 

I also really love Soap & Glory's Fab Pore Hot Cloth cleanser, but I usually use that at night to remove makeup. It's super gentle, gives you a mini-facial, and makes your skin feel really soft. 

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 5 in conversation