cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Released Today 🎉🤩

1000017719.png

1000017720.png

These grab bags are sooooo tempting! 

@JoSometimes @Mellmars1185 just on case you were curious to see details. 😉💜

I think it's bag number one that calls to me the most, but maybe number two for the Sulwasoo Mask? 

@CynthieLu @Mellmars1185 Both sets look tempting! I can see a few things I’ve tried in both. It’s a hard call. But also, I’ve been really good lately with just buying what I need and nothing more (mostly because my wallet has barred me from doing so… 😅)

@JoSometimesThat is great! Please teach me some tips. I have been bad lol

@Mellmars1185 It’s easy! If you buy clothes, shoes, or accessories, there is no money left for makeup or skincare! 🫠🫠🫠

Lol @JoSometimes 🤣🤣 

That's good to hear, listen to your wallet @JoSometimes it knows best. 😉

There's one sample in here I really wanted to try, it might be in both bags but it's the Skinjection Serum from Peter Thomas Roth and it kinda caught my eye. 🫣 ( Hum..I can't tag it without getting HTML error messages.)

@CynthieLu The Peter Thomas Ross stuff always looks so good! Then I see the price and I get scared of trying it because I don’t want to fall in love and be torn because of the price tag.

That's sooooo accurate @JoSometimes 

I've tried a bunch of thier stuff from the Bazaar and Samples, it's true, trying it has its risks. Loving something $$ is haarrdd.

@CynthieLu Neat grab bag! I am going to have to pass this time but let us know which one you pick if you end up getting it!

I'm might be passing but maybe not 🤗 @Mellmars1185 I have a Rouge Reward but I'm waiting to either get some new treats or, restocking a fav I'm waiting to come back in stock.  🤔 I'm still deciding. 

@CynthieLu Congratulations on the reward! I always have a hard time deciding on what to get. I would love to hear what you end up getting!

New brands 

function of beauty pro Function of Beauty PRO Recovery Collection for Curly, Damaged Hair 

live tinted Live Tinted Hueguard® 3-in-1 Mineral Sunscreen, Moisturizer + Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 1.7 oz / 50 ml 

viori Viori Mini Hidden Waterfall Shampoo & Conditioner Bar Set 

BASMA The Foundation Stick for Hydrating, Buildable Coverage and Natural Finish 11 Canadian brand with an inspirational backstory 😃 March 24 2023

@Nahnom Thanks for sharing. I need to read up on the back story.

3,660 Replies
testing