Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

when will beauty bakerie products be sold in sephora?

Beauty Bakerie products (specifically their matte liquid lipsticks) are a staple for me! Their liquid lips have lasted me through long nights and still look the same in the morning! Will Sephora ever carry this brand?

Re: when will beauty bakerie products be sold in sephora?

@lolrichelle wrote:

Beauty Bakerie products (specifically their matte liquid lipsticks) are a staple for me! Their liquid lips have lasted me through long nights and still look the same in the morning! Will Sephora ever carry this brand?

Honestly I hope not- it never go on sale then.

BEAUTY BAKERIE PLEASE 

Is there to get Beauty Bakerie products in the stores? I think it would be more convenient for their consumers and a great investment for your company, as you partner with the best in this industry and they are one of the best. I hope to see an update in my weekly subscription letting me know that you will place Beauty Bakerie in your stores. I live in San Antonio, TX by the way, so please place them in the stores here!

I'm a bit late to the party but yes, I totally second and third and forth this movement. I love their brand, and I'm always talking about them to everyone I know. I've been trying to find some one in Sephora to talk to about bringing Beauty Bakerie into the fold but I have no idea who is responsible for onboarding new brands 😕 I would love for them to really get a chance to appear in stores; their lip whips are incredibly long lasting and kiss proof, and bringing them to Sephora would make Sephora my one-stop place to buy ALL my make up (right now I buy most of my lipsticks from indie brands)

Beauty Bakerie PLEASE!

Please oh please oh please! Can you add Beauty Bakerie products to your offering on SEPHORA.com and in Stores? Their Lip Whips are my #1 favorite long wear & smudge proof lip color. All of their products are amazing, cruetly and animal free. I'm sure I'm not the only that feels this way. Thanks!

Oh, plssss! It would be awesome to buy Beauty Bakerie in SEPHORA!

BEAUTY BAKERIE

HI SEPHORA FAM,

I was wanting to bring to your attention my FAVORITE matte lip. It comes from the company "Beauty Bakerie".You can eat a five course meal with this one and it will look even better than when you first put it on. It does not come off. They have the cutest colors that are unique to other companies. I would love for sephora to carry these products so I, and all of my friends could buy them up. 

At first I thought the page wasn't loading properly and that's why no one's avatars were showing up.  I'm little slow today apparently...

Would love to see Beauty Bakerie at Sephora!

Please Please Please carry in Sephora Canada stores! I've only tried the lip whips but everything I've tried I'm in love with. I would love to be able to see colours in person before buying. They are incredible long lasting lipsticks, and would definitely be an in store fav.

When will you guys start selling Beauty Bakerie products?

For as long as I've known about this brand I've wanted to try their products but I can't buy anything online so if you guys could possibly start selling this in store that would be absolutely amazing! Honestly if this does happen I would buy so many things.

Anonymous Insider

Can we look into selling Beauty Bakerie Cosmetics at Sephora??? It would be the greatest thing ever!!!

Beauty Bakerie is a cruelty-free, vegan, and mostly gluten free cosmetic company that I am currently obsessed with.

The Lip Whips (matte liquid lipsticks) are too legit to quit. They come in multiple finishes (matte & metallic mainly along with one gloss color so far) and the range of colors is to die for. There are bright daring colors, darker bolder ones, colors you would never imagine in lipstick form! The smudge-proof, budge-proof factor alone would be enough to reel the average beauty maniac into the fold of Beauty Bakerie.

The packaging for their products is really nice looking (the highlighters come in containers that look like ice cream pints!!! They even have their own makeup remover for the lip whips because they are THAT smudge-proof, budge-proof.

So yeah, you guys should look into testing Beauty Bakerie at some of your locations. You're seriously missing out. 💋💋💋

Anonymous Insider

Please Start Selling Beauty Bakerie!!!

Everything from Beauty Bakerie is absolutely amazing and incredibly long lasting. I wore one of the lipsticks to prom and it lasted through till the NEXT DAY. This is after dancing, sweating, eating, and sleeping. My friends wear the eyeliner and they absolutely LOVE it. Every product stays on through everything. While most matte lipsticks are really drying, Beauty Bakerie lipsticks are not. They come in an insane amount of colors (literally anything you could think of) and finishes (matte metallic, matte, glossy) 

Anonymous Insider

I am in love with these liquids matte lips, but is a little difficult to choose the colors online PLEASE sell them in sephora!!! 

i agree! they are one of the best brands I've tried (i have over 20 brands and they are number 4), they are way better than most of what sephora already carries as far as their lipstick and gel liners, and the owner has run a professional and ethical business with great customer service for a few years now. they deserve this.

Anonymous Insider

Interested in what your other top brands are!!!

Beauty bakerie is superb, high quality and the only brand of lipstick I will wear!!! It would be amazing if the products were sold at sephora!!!!

Anonymous Insider

Beauty Bakerie is the ONLY brand of lipstick I can trust to stay in place no matter what happens on/offstage!! These liquid lipsticks are a staple in my theatrical and everyday makeup kits, and it really helps to not have to worry about smudging or reapplying during a 12-hour matinee Saturday show!!  It would be so nice to not have to wait for my makeup to come in the mail, though.. I'd rather buy it in store and have it right there and then so I don't have to switch shades in the middle of a show!! ❤️ 

Yes Please!!!!!!!

Anonymous Insider

omg itd be so freaking rad to have beauty bakerie at sephora ahhhhh

Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • image.png
  • image.jpeg
  • image.png
testing