Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

when will beauty bakerie products be sold in sephora?

Beauty Bakerie products (specifically their matte liquid lipsticks) are a staple for me! Their liquid lips have lasted me through long nights and still look the same in the morning! Will Sephora ever carry this brand?

Re: when will beauty bakerie products be sold in sephora?

Ok, that's an over the top response, I think. Their reasoning behind asking their fans to do this is sound: to reach out to SEPHORA, not necessarily the users of this forum.

On one hand, I would have told Beauty Bakerie not to do this without better researching Sephora's forum culture (which I am honestly myself just researching right now). On the other, how are we defining spam? Are genuine customers asking for things spam?

I'm not a regular Sephora forum user, but I've been a VIB/VIB Rouge for 5+ years. Just because people aren't regular forum users who don't know the culture doesn't mean their voices are spam.

Yeah, there's some semi-spammy stuff happening, but the liquid lips are genuinely very good. I'm wearing one right now.

Get the Beauty Bakerie at Sephora!!

I love the Beauty Bakerie! They totally belong in Sephora. They're eyeshadow creams ("eyescream") are so amazing and different to use but they apply so well. They are a highly respected brand with very good quality products. I have their eyeshadow cream, their eye brow gel ("BROWnies") and also some of their lip whips and they are all amazing. It would be so great to see them at Sephora and to buy locally!

Re: Get the Beauty Bakerie at Sephora!!

I would go to Sephora just for their products! One of the only more pricey eyeliner/lip product brands I would buy from without trying first -- I already have two other friends interested in buying from them! Would love to see them locally and to be able to send my friends and family to  Sephora to try their products out. The gelato eyeliner looks AMAZING. And I LOVE the variety of lipsticks they carry.

Anonymous Insider

I only ever buy beauty bakerie lip whips. I'll never buy any other kind of matte lipstick. It's extremely long lasting, with no reapplication and even through meals. I can drink with a straw and not leave a trace. 

their lipstick is the best, but i hate buying it online because i can't try it on first. i would probably own the entire collection if i could just try them on in a store

Anonymous Insider

This is pretty too from their brand the gelato is the name of this 

Image result for beauty bakerie gelato

Anonymous Insider

I like this color 

Image result for beauty bakerie lip whips

This is my reply to ALL of those beauty bakerie threads. My front page is nothing but your spam. Enough with the astro turfing! Whatever PR company decided this was the "right" thing to do needs a lesson in viral marketing. News flash, this isn't it. 

Hey Beauty Bakerie...I was gonna give you a try but now I promise you I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING of yours! And I'll be more than happy to tell all of my family and friends to stay away. 

Let me first start by saying I have tried Beauty Bakerie, and I do love their lip whips. They are actually better than any I've tried at Sephora in my opinion.

@BrideSonaPerhaps it wasn't the best approach, but basing your beauty advice solely on your disagreement with how they market does a disservice to those people that trust your judgement. I have never given this forum much thought, I have always just looked at reviews and did research on products. 

@sierrafallon But seeing how they figured if enough people made it a demand, they may consider offering it, isn't such a bad thing. If you take into account the product they offer is actually good. It also brings more traffic to this forum. Which means people who usually may have never given a glance, may decide to, as I am.

Anonymous Insider

I have never heard about the brand before and like many users I like hearing about new products welcome to the forums .I dont consider this spam if your just talking about the brand and its a product you like. I dont understand why people are acting inappropriately on here to you but again thats why I report people.I aint got time for dat like sugar brown once said.

I personally havent bought anything in sephora for a while because they dont have any makeup that interests me right now.I like rainbow highlighters , holographic lipgloss things of that nature.They need to expand their brands and do more research on what buyers want for 2017.

image.png

I agree! The lips whips are phenomenal!

Beauty Bakerie at Sephora!!!!

Would love to see Beauty Bakerie at Sephora!

Re: Beauty Bakerie at Sephora!!!!

This is my reply to ALL of those beauty bakerie threads. My front page is nothing but your spam. Enough with the astro turfing! Whatever PR company decided this was the "right" thing to do needs a lesson in viral marketing. News flash, this isn't it. 

Hey Beauty Bakerie...I was gonna give you a try but now I promise you I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING of yours! And I'll be more than happy to tell all of my family and friends to stay away. 

image.jpeg

@mrsbaine 😂😂😂🙌🙌

4 threads on the same thing in 15 minutes. 😂 Subtle

Same! I love Beauty Bakerie and I would *really love* to be able to buy their products through Sephora and keep my VIB points going! 

Anonymous Insider

When will Beauty Bakerie be available in sephora??????

This brand is amazing and I see nothing but good reviews on it but I want to be able to have it go towards my rouge membership

Tags:
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • image.png
  • image.jpeg
  • image.png
testing