WhereYouStand

what's the difference between the aria & Mia2 is one for face & one for body?

(0) Hearts

what's the difference between the aria & Mia2 is one for face & one for body? because i bought the mia2 during chic week and I was wondering if I can use it in the shower on my arms and legs? or is that for the aria cleansing system only when I looked at the how to use panel it kind of said really similar things on both the aria & the mia 2 I just heard the difference being the aria has more brush holiding accommodations anyways please help. i would like to know if i should eventually down the line invest in an aria as well because I love the condition of my skin after I've used the mia2 and what it's done for my skin on my face i was hoping  to move onto improving my allover skin care

keelybt

Re: what's the difference between the aria & Mia2 is one for face & one for body?

Hi WhereYouStand The only model that works with the body brush is the Plus.  You can use your Mia or the Aria on the body, but it's not going to have the 5 minute timer and you should use a different brush for the body so you are using the same one you use for your face.

The difference between the Mia2 and the Aria is that the Aria has three speeds instead of two, has a battery life indicator, comes with a drying stand and a USB enabled charger.

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • WhereYouStand