makeupobesessed

what makeup products do you carry in your purse?

I cant put this in the Lounge board, so I chose makeup. I realized that I carry an enormous amount of makeup in my bag and hardly use most of it. I tend to have to throw it out before its nearly used. I realized this after attempting to downsize my purse and realized that I need a bigger bag than normal bc of the makeup bag I carry. Its easier to downsize my wallet than my makeup bag unfortunately. I tried to get rid of some things, but theres always the what if I need it? mentality that keeps me from getting rid of it. I carry foundation, mineral setting powder, 3 eyeliners, tweezers, about 10 lipglosses (my addiction), blush, mini eyeshadows and brushes, concealer, a tube of lipstick, a compact, hairspray, 5 sample tubes of mascara, about 5 or so samples of perfume, various bobby pins and hair ties, hand lotion and face moisturizer, manicure kit, and I just found the lip plumper I bught but forgot where I kept it. Im sure Im leaving something out, but still...this is too much. Very rarely do I need to completely start from scratch and do my makeup outside of my home when going somewhere. HELP! what do you keep in ur purse?
mightyclassy07

When I wore Bare Minerals I kept an extra bursh and found...

When I wore Bare Minerals I kept an extra bursh and foundation in my bag but now it's only lip products but I like the idea of carrying a sample size of mascara around.  Makeup strays eventually so I don't worry about too much touch-up till I get back home.

makeupobesessed

Re: When I wore Bare Minerals I kept an extra bursh and found...

Wow, Seems as if I really need to cut back...I guess this is more hoarding problem. I seem to be collecting lots of make up everywhere. I had to buy a train case for my vanity.
kimmi1115

As for makeup, I keep a couple of things in my purse at a...

As for makeup, I keep a couple of things in my purse at all times: an extra scrunchie (works best for thick, curly hair), hand sanitizer, hand lotion, and my Urban Decay De-Slick Mattifying Powder.  The lip product changes daily depending on what I'm wearing that day: lip gloss, chapstick, or lipstick.  Depending on the lipstick, I'll probably toss my lipliner and lip brush in my bag as well just in case.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 66 hearts
  • 21 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • katie1724
    • shyvicki
    • maryyy1989
    • katekatastrophe
    • veeerules