what makeup products do you carry in your purse?

I cant put this in the Lounge board, so I chose makeup. I realized that I carry an enormous amount of makeup in my bag and hardly use most of it. I tend to have to throw it out before its nearly used. I realized this after attempting to downsize my purse and realized that I need a bigger bag than normal bc of the makeup bag I carry. Its easier to downsize my wallet than my makeup bag unfortunately. I tried to get rid of some things, but theres always the what if I need it? mentality that keeps me from getting rid of it. I carry foundation, mineral setting powder, 3 eyeliners, tweezers, about 10 lipglosses (my addiction), blush, mini eyeshadows and brushes, concealer, a tube of lipstick, a compact, hairspray, 5 sample tubes of mascara, about 5 or so samples of perfume, various bobby pins and hair ties, hand lotion and face moisturizer, manicure kit, and I just found the lip plumper I bught but forgot where I kept it. Im sure Im leaving something out, but still...this is too much. Very rarely do I need to completely start from scratch and do my makeup outside of my home when going somewhere. HELP! what do you keep in ur purse?

When I wore Bare Minerals I kept an extra bursh and found...

When I wore Bare Minerals I kept an extra bursh and foundation in my bag but now it's only lip products but I like the idea of carrying a sample size of mascara around.  Makeup strays eventually so I don't worry about too much touch-up till I get back home.

Re: When I wore Bare Minerals I kept an extra bursh and found...

Wow, Seems as if I really need to cut back...I guess this is more hoarding problem. I seem to be collecting lots of make up everywhere. I had to buy a train case for my vanity.

As for makeup, I keep a couple of things in my purse at a...

As for makeup, I keep a couple of things in my purse at all times: an extra scrunchie (works best for thick, curly hair), hand sanitizer, hand lotion, and my Urban Decay De-Slick Mattifying Powder.  The lip product changes daily depending on what I'm wearing that day: lip gloss, chapstick, or lipstick.  Depending on the lipstick, I'll probably toss my lipliner and lip brush in my bag as well just in case.

Conversation Stats