rainbowveins084

waiting...

I am waiting on 3 orders to ship right now.  One of them I ordered on the NINTH! C'mon Sephora!  Usually I am patient, but once my third order ships, I will have hit ROUGE!  =D  yayyy! **Dances around happily**

Piwie

Re: waiting...

(0) Hearts

I'm in the same boat! I'm waiting for my last order and i'll be rogue! And I'm anxious to try my new naked foundation :smileyhappy:

waterbaby1981

(0) Hearts

I ordered mine on the 9th and just received it earlier this afternoon.

jxw200

(0) Hearts

YAY for rouge! I am waiting for an order I placed on the 10th, so not as bad as yours. UGH lol. Wish it would at least ship!

roxystar4

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

waiting on three orders to ship and then the replacement for my missing box (hasn't shipped either).  I wish they would just put everything in one box :smileyhappy:

amerie

I am in the same situation. I just really hope i get the 500 pt gift reward that i chose because its not listed on the reward page anymore :X
carrie1975

I have 2 orders left to ship and both orders contain one common item so I hope they aren't canceled due to that item. Some have asked why I put in so many orders. I usually order 1 item per order because I've gotten burned on orders that didn't ship due to 1 item being unavailable. Then you don't get your whole order and lose your discount on the other items still in stock. I've had it happen too many times. I realize they have the rule in place for a reason so in order to not lose out, I order 1 item at a time. Rouge shipping is free so I'm not paying shipping.

SIQING

I'm waiting for 4... The earliest one is also on 9th..

lb1414

(0) Hearts

I placed an order on the 11th that hasn't shipped yet. I understand they're busy but it bothers me that the confirmation email I got for my order still says that my order will be shipped in 1-2 business days. Shouldn't they have thought ahead and change that knowing that they would be super busy?!

TrysBeautyItems

(0) Hearts

If you click on 3day shipping in the top right, they have put a 2-3 day timeframe note

daisydaisies

(0) Hearts

Frustrating!! I have an order placed on the 10th that hasn't shipped yet. I hope you get your orders soon!

sp2001

(0) Hearts

Now I feel bad. All my 11/12 orders (thanks extended discount) just got shipped. Hope you get a shipment notification today!

Nicrohr

(0) Hearts

oh my gosh, mine from before then have already arrived - I'll consider myself lucky!

DeltaGammaGirl

That is so frustrating! I placed an order yesterday and it shipped out today, so it must have been in a different warehouse or something!

SO sad for you :smileysad: hopefully they ship soon

TrysBeautyItems

A bit excited lol :smileytongue:

Mine on the 10th just shipped today..others have orders shipping out of order, so the system is a bit confused.

rainbowveins084

(0) Hearts

I just reread my post and had to laugh.  No shame here.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 8 hearts
  • 14 in conversation
    • lb1414
    • jxw200
    • waterbaby1981
    • roxystar4
    • amerie
    • carrie1975