mityren

tarina tarantino no more?

[ Edited ]
There is a rumor on facebook (as reported by Temptalia) that this line will no longer be available at sephora? Is this true?
melissabt

Re: tarina tarantino no more?

(0) Hearts

Hi Everyone. The entire TARINA TARANTINO Cosmetic collection will soon be available to purchase on her website and in her flagship store in Los Angeles. I hope that this information helps!

<3 Melissa
tbmichals

(0) Hearts

This product brand is no longer carried at Sephora, not even online. So disappointing!

babybear04

(0) Hearts

NOOOOOO!!! Please no please no!  My favorite eyeshadows EVER!! And I had been saving up for sparklecity :smileysad: so dissapointing!  Please let this be a rumor!

bijouxkristyna

I think that yes Tarina Taratino is going.  Fortunately, I'm happy with all the new lines that have arrived.  I will be stocking up on Tarina's lip glosses, cheek duo, and sparkalicity dust.

janinebt

[ Edited ]

Hi ladies!

We are currently waiting to hear back from our marketing team about this, as this is not confirmed. I'll be sure to let you guys know, thanks for asking!

Whimsically yours,
Janine
sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

I really want this blush palette of hers (peach, coral, and 2 pinks and I think that one is matte and the other shimmer)

berniebeauty

Most of her products are on sale... That's not a good sign. If you have a go to product I might buy an extra to stock up

I don't know, but sephora does that with lines they want to clear out. That's what happened to Tokidoki a little while back. 

~We are all beautiful~

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 7 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • sephoramusthave
    • tbmichals
    • bijouxkristyna
    • melissabt
    • berniebeauty