sephoramusthave

summer makeup look

With summer fast approaching, what are some of your favorite makeup colors or products to use? I cant wait to wear more bronze and gold eye shadows, coral blush, bronzer, and tinted lipbalm with spf!

kimmi1115

Re: summer makeup look

I'm excited to wear more of my UD shadow in Free Love, Deep End, and my Naked palette.  I believe my pastel Avon Mark palette will come in handy, too, along with my tinted lip balms. I've gotten better at using/applying bronzer, but I still haven't paired it with blush.  I read the replies on BT, but I'm afraid I'll mess it up lol.

sephoramusthave

Kimmi---Lately I've been using a touch of bronzer all over my face, instead of to countour like I usually do (I'm sick of my pale winter skin and cant wait until my summer tan skin!)..then I just apply blush on top as usual....foolproof really!

ChicDabbler

Tinted moisturizer for certain areas, neutral or pastel eyeshadows, tinted lip balms. =)

And, I need to be more diligent/remember to wear more SPF and hats this summer. Some dark spots are starting to appear, presumably from years I spent running around in Texas without any spf as a teen. =/

kimmi1115

I'm horrible at remembering to wear SPF, too, unless I'm at a pool or something.  I need to remember that and bug spray.  Mosquitoes love me for some reason even though I despise them.

sephoramusthave

Oh and TM! I love TM, I never mess with liquid foundation in triple digit weather. :smileyvery-happy: Once summer gets here, I need to get the NARS Finland.

melissabt

I've been slowly starting to wear more bronzer, bright coral pink lipsticks, coral/red nail polishes and aqua tones.

I cant to start wearing more shimmery tones on my lids. I love peaches, sienna bronze tones and teal deep green liners!

<3 Melissa
carrierose

My ideal summer look, and the one I will probably wear to my sister's bachelorette party to the waterpark, is UD Maui Wowie with Smog in the crease, UD Baked liner, NARS Orgasm blush, and a nice coral lipcolor like NARS Hopi Velvet Gloss.  I can't do bronzer, it looks awful on me.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 16 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • sephoramusthave
    • carrierose
    • kimmi1115
    • melissabt
    • ChicDabbler