waterbaby1981

so, an update!

Got half of the results from the CVS testing back today.  Chromosomes are all good, no abnormalities, down's, trisomy, etc.  I'm exactly 14 weeks in four minutes as well.  But the best news of all (other than the myotonic dystrophy results we're still waiting on)?

WE'RE HAVING ANOTHER GIRL!

I just have the feeling this one will be just fine, but I know Dan and I won't really believe until we actually HEAR results like that confirming it.  What  a great way to start the weekend though, right?

ran8

Re: so, an update!

Congratulations.  Best of luck with the rest of the journey. 

prettyinpa

Glad to hear that everything is going so well. Best wishes that the rest of your testing turns out as happy!

anaa

Yes...good luck!

janinebt

So glad to hear this! Thanks for updating us waterbaby1981!

Whimsically yours,
Janine
grammarous

Congratulations! That's wonderful news!
tiffanybt

:heart: Congratulations waterbaby1981. That's such great news to hear. Thanks for sharing. :heart:

kssweetheart

Hi waterbaby1981 - I'm so excited to hear the good news, you must be thrilled!! You know I'm sending good, positive thoughts and prayers, I'm sure others are too. What a great sign, so happy you're so hopeful.            :heart: Yeah :heart:

pocketvenus

Thanks for sharing the good news :smileyhappy:

mermadelove

Congratulations! I'm so glad to hear thta things are going well!  YOu must be so relieved! 

Enjoy your weekend!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 41 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • mermadelove
    • anaa
    • pocketvenus
    • waterbaby1981