yellorose

no more Miss Dior Cherie

Am I the only one that misses Miss Dior Cherie? I don't care how many times they try to say the EDT version of Miss Dior is the same, it is not. I smelled it and it isn't the same. :'( It smelled so beautiful. Maybe if enough people want it, Dior will bring it back? (Wishful thinking, I know.)

janinebt

Re: no more Miss Dior Cherie

Nope! I miss it too.

A handful of my Dior fan friends have been venting to me about how bummed they are about it. I totally understand, the caramel notes added a really playful quality to the fragrance.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

@yellorose the EDP is different, but much more similar than the EDT. It's a lovely scent, but not the same especially at first scent. But after an hour it does start to smell more like the original. Again, it could just be my skin's oils and they way it reacts to the perfume. I did test my boyfriend on it; wearing the EDP for a few days, and Cherie for a few. He noticed a slight difference, but said it was very similar (I can't smell perfume on me after an hour, so he's my guinea pig) 

Next time you're in store, just ask for a sample and test it out at home. 

ashleynne

Yeah I used to love the fragrance, but since they reformualted it, it doesn't smell the same at all anymore. How sad :smileysad:

beautylovingirl

Your definitely not the only one that misses it. I loved that fragrance so much and I was really disappointed when they so called reformualted it. It's not the same by far.

DTalksAll

I love Miss Dior Cherie, I'm milking my little sample bottle because it's all I have left. 

I think the EDP is more like Cherie, not the EDT. http://www.sephora.com/miss-dior-eau-de-parfum-P133401?skuId=885046 I bought it during the fragrance 3x points promo. At first scent, it is completely different. But I noticed over time as it settled it started to smell more & more like Cherie. It could just be my skin's oils... It's not exactly the same, but it's close enough that after an hour my boyfriend can't tell the difference. 

Another Dior scent I wish they brought back was the Summer Bronze from a few years back, I've been milking that bottle too :smileysad: 

yellorose

(0) Hearts

I have seen reviews that said Miss Dior did not smell like Miss Dior Cherie, but havent experienced it myself. Some women say they still like it but the die hards definitely say it wasn't the same. Some women like you did also said it is close. I need to find it and see for myself. Should I bring my lil sample bottle too? I got it for a 100 pt perk, and im trying to stretch it too!

yellorose

(0) Hearts

I mean the EDP. I think I only smelled the EDT.

dianabt

Hello! I know how you feel, the formula was changed slightly (no more caramel sweet notes I believe it was) so I'm holding onto my last bottle for dear life before I open a new one with the new formula. Dior is well aware of the feedback and how the change is upsetting lots of fans!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 8 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • dianabt
    • yellorose
    • janinebt
    • ashleynne