nanobear18

let's play truth or dare

i dare you to google your beauty talk screen name. i just did this and my reveiws for sephora products are on bing...?  just do it it's really fun. :smileytongue:

katimae

Re: let's play truth or dare

OMG  There are over 25 pages and there is another Katimae that spells it the same way who is a dead head.  Weird.  There is onnly supposed to be  between 3000 - 4000 Kati's in the US who spell it K-a-t-i.  So strange.

berniebeauty

(0) Hearts

Mine brought up Bernie's Beauty Salon in Leonardtown,MD O.o

I don't even know which state MD stands for!

kimmi1115

(0) Hearts

It brought up my dead Twitter account lol.  It also brought up different BT topics I've created or responded to. 

shyvicki

(0) Hearts

My results on the first page included comments on YouTube videos, my MySpace page (that I never look at anymore), Yahoo! Answers questions I've either asked or answered, and one Beauty Talk answer to a question I asked.

blondeglam

I'm a Redkin shampoo. Who would have known?

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Nanobear18,

What a great topic! I found some random stuff as well when I typed in my screen name.:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
tiffanybt

How fun! I tried to put mine in the search field and it asked if I meant Tiffany&Co. :smileyvery-happy: I searched again and the first thing it pulled up was my 400 Hearts Party thrown by smartmint. 

Thanks for posting this nanobear18.

Cheers,

Tiffany

geminibreeze

Apparently GeminiBreeze is a boat company! Lol I guess I should write them and ask for royalties off my tattoo since it's free advertising for them? lmao

ran8

Found lots of gaming references and a baby in a bathtub on YouTube.  The sephora 800 heart party was on the first page. 

On the images, I found the avatar, Frisbee, rappers, anime, and lingerie. 

prettyinpa

Wow, talk about weird random stuff!  I didn't realize that so many other people are using the handle prettyinpa! Actually seems creepy rather than fun.....

dianabt

(0) Hearts

What a fun topic, mine brought up Michael Jackson videos.. lol :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
nursetre

Wow, I look published there are so many hits!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 13 hearts
  • 13 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • shyvicki
    • nursetre
    • katimae
    • tiffanybt
    • ran8