i just got the most amazing news!

i just got the most amazing news!

i feel like i need to shout it from the rooftops! i am bawling like a baby and i can not stop crying...

MY SON IS CANCER FREE! his oncologist just called me to tell me the news. i feel like all of the months of holding this stress and the tears in are finally exploding from me full force. when i called my mom to tell her she thought it was bad news because i was sobbing so uncontrollably! seriously the most amazing words i have ever heard in my life <3 <3 <3 

Re: i just got the most amazing news!

Wow. I am so so so happy for you, jaimelove!! Smiley Happy

Wishing you and your family the best of health from this day onwards. You deserve it after all that you've been through. Beating the big C is truly a blessing. Smiley Happy

That is awesome!

Congrats jamielove!  I don't know you but I feel like this is the most exciting post I have read on BT today.  That is great news for you and your family!  Congrats to your little guy!  

thank the lord, another miracle has been made thankyou for this wonderful blessing and congratulations jaimelove I wish the best for you and your son and congratulations I give you the best of love!! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy <3 <3

That is so amazing, congratulations and love to you and all your family!

That's awesome, Jaimelove. Congrats to your son & to you.

Every cancer patient & their loved ones should be as lucky. Smiley Happy

Amazing news! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and your family!

That is fantastic, the best news anyone can get! 

Oh my that's excellent news! Congratulations!! Yayayayay!!! Wishing you and your family continued health and happy vibes!

That's wonderful. I'm so happy for you. 

[ Edited ]

Congratulations, that is such amazing news! I'm so happy for you!! My dad is a cancer survivor so I know how exciting this news is for you. I hope you celebrate really hard, you all deserve it!! 

I am so happy for you. I've had many family members suffer from cancer, and I cannot even imagine how relieved you must be right now. Take care, and enjoy the time with your son.

(0) Hearts

we just lost my grandmother in law to cancer at the end of july, so this was a big win for our family Smiley Happy 

Aww congrats jaimelove! Such fantastic news!!

Whimsically yours,
Janine

[ Edited ]

Bless your heart!  You deserve to shout from the rooftops!

As the mother of 4 I cannot imagine the stress and heartache you've gone through with this.  Beyond happy for you and I wish you both many, many years of health!

(I swear I posted this earlier but must not have hit Reply.  If I did and for some reason I'm just not seeing it, I apologize!)

What great news, Jaimelove! Cheers to good health! <3

in tears here - happy tears. i knew you were dealing with something awful, but i didnt know it was this awful. i have two sons and worry everyday about their health. i cannot imagine the anguish you have experienced. i am overjoyed at your news. lots and lots of kisses to your beautiful, wonderful, HEALTHY son!

Best news ever!!! ***HUGS!***

Yay! Awesome! Lets celebrate by doing more shoppingsSmiley Wink

(0) Hearts

you should be aware that i already decided to buy myself something pretty to celebrate Smiley Wink and now that the rollerball favorites is available in one of the oregon stores, i'll be picking that up on wednesday Smiley Wink 

Feeling so much joy for you and doing a happy dance!

swfupload_4483168906062447993.gif

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments