jaimelove

i just got the most amazing news!

i feel like i need to shout it from the rooftops! i am bawling like a baby and i can not stop crying...

MY SON IS CANCER FREE! his oncologist just called me to tell me the news. i feel like all of the months of holding this stress and the tears in are finally exploding from me full force. when i called my mom to tell her she thought it was bad news because i was sobbing so uncontrollably! seriously the most amazing words i have ever heard in my life <3 <3 <3 

spoiledbrat

Re: i just got the most amazing news!

BLG - just reminding you, you are a marshmallow inside...and that is a great thing - you are so sweet; pass the insulin:smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Well I'm a little taken back that some thought my remarks on such a heart felt subject were insincere/false that's a little hard for me to process right now.

DoctorsMrs

I'm more than a little taken aback by the fact that this thread is now being used for anything other than to give love and happiness to Jaimelove and her baby. :smileysad:

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

It's not being used for anything other than that, I believe I expressed love and happiness for her.I think it's sad that something negative had to be brought up so I'm moving away from this thread all together.

rikkie

I agree, definitely a softie! But... aren't alligator/crocodile tears meant to be a false/insincere thing? Or am I confusing that with something else?

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

No nothing false or insincere at all alligator tears mean big streaming tears and actually I'm a little taken back that you could even think I was being insincere on something like that. Really??

rikkie

I'm so sorry if it sounded like I thought you were being insincere! It's 100% not how I meant to come across! I only meant to point out I thought the expression had a different meaning, I'm so sorry if it hurt you, that would never be my intention. :smileysad: From what you said it was obvious how touched you were about the whole situation, and I never ever meant to turn that into anything else in anyone's mind. I did google the phrase and it apparently is commonly used to describe a false display of emotion, and since I was quite certain that was the complete opposite of when was actually happening I only meant to ask if I was correct about the way the phrase is usually used. Again, I didn't at any point think your words were anything but from the bottom of your heart, I'm sorry if it sounded that way. :smileysad:

kalex

I don't think Rikkie was actually accusing you of being insincere. Anyone who knows you on here would know you wouldn't do that.  She was simply pointing out that with your misuse of the term you could be misunderstood.  Crocodile/Alligator tears actually does mean "a false or insincere display of emotion."

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Well certainly let me clarify what I meant that to me Crocodile Tears "when I say it" means big streaming tears. I didn't know we were beginning to analyze terms of expression. Hopefully everyone understands clearly with no confusion.

jaimelove

i don't think it ever crossed anyone's mind that you were being insincere, i think we were just confused about the meaning of alligator tears, thinking they meant fake tears :smileyhappy: i know i certainly didn't take it any way other than how you meant it :smileyvery-happy: <3 <3 <3

jaimelove

i think you might be right, i had the same thought :smileyhappy: but i thought i was just confused. but maybe you and i are both confused! 

ps: three and a half hours later? still crying :smileyvery-happy: haha

beautylovingirl

I'm sorry you found my thoughts insincere also. I really would never make a remark on anything unless I truly believe it or comes straight from the heart.

rikkie

Awww, it's okay! I can't even imagine how good it must feel to have it all behind you. You can let that out whatever way you need to. :smileyhappy: 

Corrina777

That's wonderful news!! Congrats!

starletta8

Congrats! That's incredible news!!!

DesertRose0706

That is amazing news, I am so happy for you and your son!!! 

theramenlover

[ Edited ]

Yaaaaay!!! Congratulations to you and most definitely to your son!! I am really happy for you and your family! 

Internet hug is the best I can offer!

swfupload_8650492806908757615.gif

Kiki1517

Aweeee that is awesome. I can't imagine how heartbreaking it would be to have one of my children be that sick. I am so glad for you that he is well. 

images.jpg

roxystar4

I am so happy for you :smileyhappy: 

This is such great news! Thank you for posting and sharing 

BeautyJunkie325

That is incredible!!!!!  Congratulations!!!!!!!!

jaimelove

there are seriously no words to describe this feeling, ladies. thank you all so much for your encouraging words :smileyvery-happy: i am so effing happy right now! i have been crying my eyes out for the last hour haha. everyone thinks something is wrong because i'm crying so hard when i tell them! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 112 replies
  • 313 hearts
  • 82 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • btmod2
    • kalex
    • lissay
    • DTalksAll
    • shyvicki