jaimelove

i just got the most amazing news!

i feel like i need to shout it from the rooftops! i am bawling like a baby and i can not stop crying...

MY SON IS CANCER FREE! his oncologist just called me to tell me the news. i feel like all of the months of holding this stress and the tears in are finally exploding from me full force. when i called my mom to tell her she thought it was bad news because i was sobbing so uncontrollably! seriously the most amazing words i have ever heard in my life <3 <3 <3 

spoiledbrat

Re: i just got the most amazing news!

Miraculous and amazing news. Your tears of joy for you and your family. The best news to hear. I am so happy that you shared this with us. All the best to your son, you, and your entire family.

PoesRevy

That is excellent news. It makes me very happy for you and your family. :heart:

garnett

Jaimelove, I am overjoyed for you and your family!  What an immense blessing!  I hope that your son remains cancer free and enjoys good health and happiness always!  :smileyhappy:

laurabt

That is GREAT news Jaimelove!! I'm so happy for you and your family!! :smileyhappy: -Laura

crayzeeRN

Awww I am so happy to hear this :smileyhappy: Amazing news!

lissay

Wonderful news indeed! So happy for your family! 

mafan

Oh, I am so thrilled to hear your news. I cannot imagine the stress that you have been through since before you even gave birth. This is so amazing and wonderful. I agree with others, have a party, dance in the street, celebrate like crazy. 

I wish you, your son, and the whole family all the best!

thesupergirl

Congrats that's awesome news!

spacesuit

oh my gosh that is incredible news! I'm so happy for you all!! <3

lmi82

That is amazing news! I am so happy for you, your son, and your whole family! I've volunteered before with pediatric cancer patients and it makes me very happy to hear that another child is cancer free. I wish you all the best! :smileyhappy:

rikkie

Hooray! I'm so happy for your family! It must be a HUGE weight lifted off your shoulders right now. He's going to grow up and be able to do all the stupid, careless, risky things little boys do and hopefully never remember what it's like to be really sick. Your biggest concern will be keeping up with him, I bet. :smileyhappy: 

SilveryPink

So happy for you!!

Cheers, and good health to you and your family!

Thank you for sharing, we'll support you through anything (we're quite good at celebrating too!)

misscg

That's wonderful news. I'm sorry you were going through this with your son. And I apologize for the silly back and forth we had about free gifts, it was silly and I am genuinely glad your son is cancer free.

jaimelove

sometimes our stress just gets to us and comes out in stupid ways. and i was totally understnding of that (and even when i try to say that i understand i come off as cranky non understanding because, hey, i'm cranky! haha) no hard feelings :smileyhappy: thank you so much for your kind words! 

spoiledbrat

how precious, you two kissed and made up - we have another winner here - sometimes we could use more understanding on BT - kudos to Jaime and Misscg :smileyhappy: clapping my hands w/ standing ovation!

misscg

Yup I completely understand. Again congrats :smileyhappy:

anaa

That's such awesome news, Best wishes for his continued good health!

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

How old is your son?

jaimelove

he is 15 months old. he was born with a neuroblastoma, which is a cancerous tumor of the adrenal gland. they found it when i was about 7 months pregnant with him. so its been a long stressful road with this guy, but now the scariest of it is seemingly over! 

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]

Oh my gosh you are a very strong lady and I could never imagine what you have gone through but God gives the strength to get through the things you think are going to kill you and I'm so thankful that your son is cancer free and I wish you nothing but the best from here on out. I could never understand but I'm always here to talk or listen if you ever need someone and of course I have big alligator tears typing this because I'm a partner in hope at St. Jude and I think all of you parents are truly amazing for what you go through. I'm so glad he's well.

Ok now I  want to add some happy pictures for your little boy!pooh.jpgpooh int the clouds.jpg

kalex

I'm a Partner in Hope at Saint Jude as well!  They are awesome! And unlike Kids Wish Network (which I supported up until a couple of years ago) the money they raise actually goes to research and the kids.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 112 replies
  • 299 hearts
  • 82 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • btmod2
    • kalex
    • lissay
    • DTalksAll
    • shyvicki